65

a couple weeks later

jackie's pov

kairi hasn't been back to the house and hasn't been in touch with anyone since the break up. since then, we also figured out that mattia cheated on valorie and also left and hasn't been in contact with anyone.

me and alejandro have gotten a lot a lot closer and we're not dating but we have feelings for each other.

i wake up and look at alejandro who is still asleep. i shake him awake. he rolls over to look at me.

ale : what's so important you had to wake me up? i was in the middle of a really good dream.

i laugh at him.

me : i have my doctors appointment today. to see the gender. 
ale : oh yeah i forgot! come on!

he gets out of the bed excited and i follow him. he goes to his room to change and i change. once he gets back in the room he puts his hands on my waist.

ale : are you excited?
me : very!
ale : me too!

he kisses me but immediately pulls away.

ale : i'm sorry. i've been wanting to do that.

i kiss him again and smile at him as i grab my phone and bag and keys and walk out of the room with him following.

we get to the living room and brady is sitting on the couch with whitney.

me : sup losers.

i go behind the couch and ruffle brady's hair.

brady : where are y'all going?
me : i have an appointment today.
brady : for what?
me : the gender, stupid.
whitney : good luck bae.
me : thanks bae.

we walk out of the door to my car and hop in.

once we get to the hospital we go in and eventually they take us to a room. i put my stuff down and lay on the table bed thingy.

doc : how are you today?
me : i'm going pretty good. what about you?
doc : i'm great.
me : that's good.

ale holds my hand as we finish my appointment.

doc : do you want to know the gender now or do you want it to be a surprise.

me : can you just tell me it? i don't feel like doing any big reveal right now.
doc : perfectly fine. you're having a boy!
me : really?!
doc : yep. congrats!
me : thank you!

i squeeze alejandro's hand.

after the appointment

we stop and get chick-fil-a for everyone and we get home.

me : foods here!
whitney : finally.
brady : so what'd they say?
me : i'm having a boy!
whitney : awww congrats.

they both get up and hug me.

i post on instagram.

jackierose 18 weeks ❤️ i'm having a little baby boy 🥺

comments disabled

after i post, we all hang out.