Chapter 6

I woke up to Angelo rubbing his hand up and down my back, making me snuggle deeper into his chest. Angelo groaned, "You are finally up, I see kitten so we can take a shower then."

I can fake being asleep, making me ignore him, but he knew I was awake because I felt his hand run between my legs as he said, "Kitten, I know you are up, so wake up, or I will punish you."

I smiled and said, "Mmmm, maybe I should stay asleep, then Angelo."

Angelo chucked as he dipped his finger deep inside my pussy, making me moan. He started to move inside me, but then he pulled away, making me whine and pout as I looked at him. Angelo raised his eyebrow and said, "I did say I would punish you, kitten."

I huffed and slipped off him to take a bath, making him laugh. I glared at him over my shoulder and growled as he got up to follow me there. I flipped my hair at Angelo and started my bathwater, making him laugh as he said, "Is my kitten upset."

I ignored him, making him walk up behind me and pull me against his chest making me bit my lip. I looked at Angelo as he cupped my breast and started run my clit. I moaned and wiggled against him, making him groan, "Don't test me kitten."

I moaned as he bent me over the tub and started to rub my pussy with his fingers making me moan, "Angelo stop teasing me please."

Angelo groaned and said, "Two opinions kitten I get you off here, or I get you off in my office."

That's not fair, making me moan, "That's not fair, Angelo."

"You were a bad girl this morning kitten, so pick," Angelo said. I whimpered, "Your office."

Angelo stopped and kissed my back to say, "As you wish, kitten."

I hopped in the tub with Angelo and tried to calm my throbbing pussy, but god, it was not calming down at all. I groaned as Angelo cleaned me off, and when it came to his turn, I made sure to torture him like he did me just now. Angelo growled, "O, you are so in for it kitten."

"You deserved it, my pussy is throbbing Angelo," I said as I got out and dried off. Angelo spanked me, making me moan and look at him with a smile. Angelo was smiling too, so we are both enjoying this game we are playing, I suppose, but its torture on me right now. I brushed my hair and left it down as Angelo said, "So do you want to be there when they get here, kitten."

"Yeah, I want to be there for you," I said as Angelo wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I smiled as Angelo said, "You are a devil kitten, but I love it, and thank you."

"Of course I am, but I am your devil Angelo also, you are a fucking devil, and of course I would be there for you," I said. Angelo chuckled and said, "You know you love it kitten, and trust me; you will like my plan for you."

I bit my lip and moaned because that means I was going to like it, so I picked the right one. Angelo let me go making me kiss him and head into the closet to put on a black, below the knee, long sleeve, high neck, round neck dress with lace side patches, lace sleeves, and front. I put my heels on as Angelo got dressed behind me, and once I finished, I walked over to him, making him growl. I looked at Angelo and said, "What do you not like the dress?"

"I like the dress to much kitten since I can see the side of your beautiful breasts," Angelo said as pulled me against his body. I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around him as I said, "Does it show to much Angelo because I can change."

Angelo moved the hair from my neck as he looked at me and said: "No, kitten you just look so fucking sexy and beautiful I don't know if I will be able to focus today."

I laughed and slapped his chest, making him smiled as he let me go to finish getting dressed. Once he did, Angelo kissed me with dominance making me moan and lean into his body. Angelo groaned, "Be careful kitten, please. I don't trust Vivian, and if it weren't for my brother, she wouldn't be here."