Chapter 9

Three weeks later

Its been three long weeks with Vivian and Giovanni because Angelo has yet to get anywhere with Dante and Max. They went into hiding, but he is working hard to get them so they can get the fuck out of this house because they are driving me up a wall just like everyone else. There have been other confrontation but not as bad, so they haven't been kicked out yet, but I think Angelo is on last straw with Giovanni.

He has been spent so much money on Vivian, it's not funny, and it is not his money it the family's money. Angelo actually had to put a weekly limit last week on what they could spend, making Giovanni dip into his money finally. I find it funny he was spending his family money, not his, but he has been so spiteful lately. Giovanni hasn't gotten along with anyone in this household period, not even mom or dad, which is bad.

Angelo has been slammed with work because of the Dante and Max thing plus running mafia, but I am ok with it because I haven't been feeling well. I have been throwing up, tried, and dizzy, so Angelo working is good. It means I don't worry him any more than he already is because he doesn't need it right now. I am not sick because I don't have a fever, and I also missed my period, so I think I am pregnant, which is why I snuck out to get a test yesterday.

Angelo left an hour ago like usual, so he can get back earlier to spend time with me, and we can have our fun time plus talk time. We make love, have sex or fuck almost every night, which I love, and if we don't, then Angelo just holds me in his arms. Either way, I am so happy, and we talk about Angelo's day because he is so stressed, and I know he is happy when we do, which makes me happy.

I am taking the test when I get up, but I have yet to get up because I am tired and thinking. I do need to get up, though, making me sigh and slowly slip out of bed, making sure not to get up to fast, so I don't get dizzy and head to the bathroom. I grabbed the test, which I hid, and took all three of them sat them down to take a shower. God, it feels nice to have the hot water cascading down my body and relaxing, making me sigh.

I finished cleaning up and then dried off to brush my hair down. Once I did, my stomach started to turn upside down, making me run over and throw up. Ugh, at least I didn't brush my teeth yet. I finished up and then went to brush my teeth. Once I did, I grabbed the test and box to see I am pregnant. I am pregnant already. I smiled because I am happy, but I am also scared with everything going on right now, it is not the best time.

I bit my lip and put the test down to get dressed so I can tell Angelo the great news because he will kill me if I don't tell him right away. I know he wants children, and I am happy to be having Angelo's child. I didn't think I would be this happy because of the hold mafia thing, but I am happy.

I rushed to the closet and put on some underwear then went to my dress. Once there, I grabbed a black, below the knee, long sleeve, deep-neck dress with a white, sparkly gold belt to match. Once dressed, I grabbed gold heels that wrapped around my legs a bit to wear. Once dressed, I left for Angelo's office to knock, which took him a minute.

I bit my lip as the door opened, making him come out and say, "Yes, kitten."

"O, are you busy, Angelo," I said as I looked at him. Angelo shook his head, yes, making me look at the door then him. I don't want to tell Angelo now then because he will be distracted, which isn't good making me say, "We can talk when you are done, Angelo. Go back to your meet Angelo."

"Kitten, it seems important, so what is it," Angelo said. I smiled and kissed him, so Angelo raised his eyebrow, making me smile and say, "Its nothing bad, Angelo, in fact, its great news so it can wait. I don't want to distract you, and I would rather tell you in private when I have you alone, so go back to work. I will be in the kitchen I need to get something to eat."