Chapter 7

I woke up wide awake, which is weird, but we have a long day making me look up and see Angelo still asleep. Very weird, but I can take advantage of this because he had his dessert last night now I can have my breakfast. It is only fair my husband gets please just as much as I do, and it will be a perfect wake up call for Angelo.

I smiled and leaned up to Angelo's neck to kiss him with care, then travel slowly down his chest. I kissed each of his abs and touched his chest, making his hand go in my hair as he groaned, "What are you doing, you devilish kitten?"

I looked at Angelo to see him looking at me with lust as I felt his cock pressing against me, making me smile and say, "Having my breakfast, waking my husband up and pleasing my husband all in one."

Angelo groaned as I kissed his hip, and my hands found his cock making me sit up to move down, so I was over him. Angelo growled, "You are a devil."

I pulled his cock out and said, "But your devil and I don't like me getting please, but you not so lay back and enjoy."

Angelo smiled as I leaned down to lick up cock, making him moan and move the hair from my face. I looked at him as I started to rub him after and sucked his tip gently then teased Angelo with my tongue. Angelo closed his eye as he put his head back and moaned, making me cupped then massage his balls to take his cock in my mouth.

I took Angelo in my mouth slowly with each thrust making him groan, "Kitten, you are playing with fire."

More like testing the monster, making me pull away and say, "More like testing the monster Angelo."

Angelo growled as I took his dick all way in my mouth and started to bob my head. Angelo put my hair into a ponytail and started to thrust in my mouth, making me moan, sending vibrations through his cock, making him groan. I looked at Angelo to see his eyes shut and head back, making me tease him with my tongue then tease his balls even more than before.  Angelo moaned and sped up in my mouth, making me feel him cum deep in my throat as he growled "Swallow kitten."

I swallowed all of Angelo as he thrust in my throat two more times till he drove deep in my throat holding me there for a minute to empty himself. Angelo let me go, finally making me pull away with a pop from sucking on him then crawled up him to say, "Did you like you wake you call Angelo?"

Angelo put his cock away then spanked me making me yelp as he growled, "Very much kitten."

I smiled and kissed but then pulled back, making Angelo grabbed my head to pull me back to him. I moaned as he said, "Let's go take a shower then get dress we have to meet my parents' kitten, and you are getting a present tonight."

I moaned as I put my head back, making him chuckled and carried me to the shower. I yelp and wrapped my body around his, so I didn't fall even though I knew Angelo would never let me fall. Angelo put me in the shower, making me turn the water on as he took his night pants off. Once Angelo was naked, he joined me and kissed my neck, making me moan, "Angelo!"

Angelo chuckled and cleaned me off; then, I cleaned him off. I love our bathing routine because it's nice cleaning each other off for no reason other then we want to. I did my female things, making Angelo wait on me, then we both got out to dry off, and once we did, I brushed my hair to let my curls flow down my back then brushed my teeth.

I left Angelo to finish up and went into the closet to dressed into regular clothes since we aren't doing anything today, plus I will be dressed up tonight for the party. Once is enough for me so normal for the day making me put a red and black lace long set then went to my hanging clothes. Once there, I grabbed a tight, short, black, V-neck, spaghetti strap dress with a tan, long, fuzzy, mi length cardigan. It has small slits up the side as well, and I grabbed black, tight, knee-high boots to match.