Chapter 11

It has been a very fun week trying to make this monster take it easy. He has been trying to work again, but we all have been telling Angelo he needs to rest for the week. Angelo being a stubborn ass, fought us up till today, and he left before I woke up the asshole because we can finally have sex. I am fucking horny as hell and needing my husband, but the asshole left, so he is sleeping on the couch tonight.

I think Angelo can live since he can work apparently. I huffed and slipped out of bed to head into the bathroom. I took my nightgown off then went into the shower as I saw Angelo coming in behind, making me roll my eyes and huff. Angelo raised his eyebrow and said, "Is kitten upset with me this morning?"

"O, I don't, my loving husband leaves to go to work before I even wake up" I mumbled as I started to water or started to at least. My stomach is started to turn, making me run to the toilet and throw up. Angelo ran over and grabbed my hair plus rubbed my back to help calm me down. Ugh, I hate this morning sickness, but it has calmed down to just the morning time now, which is good.

I finished up, then brushed my teeth, and turned around to look at Angelo. Angelo cupped my face and said, "I didn't go to work kitten. I went to the doctor to see if I was clear to go back to normal and to having sex again."

I huffed, "And."

Angelo stripped of his clothes, making me bite my lip and look at his body. God is sexy as hell and making me wet as hell, but anything Angelo does makes me wet. Angelo picked me up, making me wrap my body around his and look at him as I said, "What are you doing, love?"

Angelo carried us into the shower and turned it on, making the hot water flow down our bodies. I shivered and moaned as Angelo pushed me against the glass wall as he said, "I am fully healed so more than capable of fucking my kitten all day long, and tonight I am going to make love plus fuck her till she can't walk tomorrow."

I moaned and put my head back, making Angelo kiss my neck as he groaned, "God, I have missed you kitten."

I put my hands in his hair and moaned, "I missed you, love."

Angelo moaned and kissed up to my lips to dominate me as he lowered me on his cock, making me moan. Angelo put his tongue deep into my mouth, making our tongues dance as his cock started to pound my pussy. Fuck! I grabbed his shoulders and dug my nails into his skin as I moaned in his mouth. Angelo growled and kissed down to my neck to nibble and suck on my sweet spot.

I put my head back and moan, "God, yes, Angelo!"

Angelo hit my sweet, making loudly, "Fuck Angelo, right there!"

Angelo moaned and pushed his body closer to mine as he went harder into my pussy but keeping the same pace, driving me up a wall. I moaned and dug my nails into his shoulder again, making Angelo kiss up to my ear and nibble as he growled: "Is my kitten showing her crawls?"

Fuck this feels so good I can't take it, and I have missed him so much. I started to purr, making Angelo chuckle and groaned, "My kitten is showing her kitten, I see. Tell me what you want?"

"Let me cum, love, please, I need to cum I have missed you so much," I purred. Angelo squeezed my ass, making me moaned as Angelo started to hit my sweet spot. Fuck me, I am getting so I can't take this much more, and neither can Angelo. I can feel how hard he is inside my pussy. All it took was on more hard thrust from Angelo to make me cum so fucking hard on his cock. I threw my head back, closed my eye, dug my nails into his shoulders, and purred, "Yes, Angelo, don't stop!"

Angelo kissed my neck and came deep inside my pussy a second later, driving deep inside me over and over as he moaned, "Fuck kitten, you're so tight!"