Ch.5

I woke up to yelling.
" what is going in here?!" My mom questioned. We both rose up. Logan was beside me and looked super drowsy. " why is he here?! In your bed?" She sighed " can I talk to your privately?"
I got out of bed and followed my mother. Logan got up too. He was putting on his pants, he was only wearing black socks and his Calvin Klein boxers.
My mom showed me out " seriously ?!"
" what?" I sassily questioned.
" you can't just sleep with him, Lexi. He's almost 18 and you're only 15?" She stressed.
" I love him mom! What are you saying?" I wondered.
" I don't want you to see him for awhile, okay? I mean really you think your all grown up now?"
I was getting upset " mom why are you being like this. I have to see him!"
" I don't want you to sleep with him! Did u guys have sex?" I looked down in panic. " OH MY GOD! I can't even look at you right now. Your not even sixteen!" I started to cry " mom! Stop please?" I ran away to cry to myself. I went in the bathroom, slid down to the floor and held my head over my knees, crying. I could hear my mom talking to Logan the through the hallow walls.
My mom was crying. I went out the bathroom and hid in my closet so I can get a closer look. She slapped him! " My daughter is fifteen. FIFTEEN! Do you think you can take advantage of my little girl like that?!"
Logan shuffled his jaw. His cheek was red. He didn't deserve the crap my mom was giving him. " I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking! It looks bad on my part. Don't blame Lexi, blame me."
" yah, your right. Bad on your part. I don't want you to see her anymore. Do you understand! Get out of my house. Please, just go" my mom was so stressed out.
I came out of the closet.
" wait? Logan! Don't go!"
He stopped and looked at me all depressed " I'm sorry. I have to go."
" mom! I can't believe you. I LOVE HIM! Why does age matter. I really love him mom." I complained.
She had such a disappointed look on her face. " give me your phone. Go to your room and stay there!" I ran in my room, shoving past her. I slammed and locked the door. I racked my head. Why is she being like this. She liked Logan. She had a totally panic attack. I thought she would be cool with this. I thought she was be calm and understanding. I mean does age really matter. Seriously? I jumped out my window climbing down the tree that was close. I ran toward Logan's car. I knocked on the passenger side window. He rolled It down.
"Let me in!" I pled.
" are you serious? I can't! You know that."
" Logan!"
" your mom is not Ganna like this!" He growled, but his still unlocked the car.
" go go go!" I said. He sped away.
" oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." I apologized.
He sighed " I don't understand. I.. I.. What?"
" I don't know?" I wondered. He stopes the car in a gas station.
" what Ganna happen now?" He wondered.
I looked at him. I felt bad because he felt bad. " you didn't do anything." I grabbed him and kissed him.
He pulled away " oh my god are you serious right now? I feel like the bad guy right now."
"Stop, Logan! Calm down!" I yelled.
He put his hands on the wheel gripping it angrily. He banged the honker. " I'm going home you should probably to." He said, unlocking the car door.
I looked confused " No! I'm coming with you are you serious? My mom needs to simmer down. She hit you! I think she was drinking last night."
" what?" He questioned.
" she was an alcoholic. She went to a party with some friends from work. Doesn't matter. Just drive will yah? Let's go to your moms house." I locked the door, put my seat belt on, and folded my arms. " go!"