Ch.1 Ryan's POV

I sat at the table and sighed. I liked Lexi-a lot. I mean who couldn't, but Her and Logan were together. She looked so happy, but I wanted to be the one that made her happy. She was just kissing up on him and vise versa. Why couldn't it be me. Rachel walked over to me. " I see you looking at her! I know you have a cruusshh."
I admit " yah, maybe, but whatever. There's nothing i can do about."
" don't tell Lexi, but I don't like Logan for her. She doesn't need that type of guy. She's getting to serious to fast. She doesn't really know what love is!" Rachel said.
" my lips are sealed," I responded.
" I think she could grow on you!" Rachel hypothesizes.
" you think she likes me?" I ask.
" become her best friend. She likes relationships that start of familiar. When things aren't going well with her and Logan, and I predict that they won't, grab her for yourself," Rachel suggested. I'll keep that in mind.
" it's your turn big boy," Rachel slapped my back.
I got up and tossed the bowling ball I got a 7 on my first try, and I got two more pins on the second bole. Logan didn't like me. Every time I looked he was giving me a nasty look. Lexi didn't watch me bowl. She was to busy making out with Logan. He opened his eyes while kissing her and peered at me. He closed his eyes and kisses her even more passionately. I saw his tongue and then her tongue and then both tongues, okay I get it Logan. I don't know I think he's kind of a jerk. I didn't believe his good guy act. Before he dated Lexi, he got with a lot of girls and now there's just one? Yah, right! He was always on and off with Roxy, screwing others in between. I think he's a liar. And, Lexi is so oblivious. She deserves better. I know Lexi didn't like jake but him and Logan's were best buds. They would do things together if you know what I mean. Yah, they would have threesome with girls freshman, sophomores, who cares. They would smash any girl that was vulnerable to their good looks and charm. But hey people change, right? I mean Lexi looks happy. Wait, where are they going?