Ch.25 ryans POV

I can't explain why I get so nervous around Lexi. I feel like I'm falling For her more than she's falling for me. I should wear the pants! Why can't I seem to knock the butterflies out of me? She drives me crazy. I wish there were words to explain how pretty she is. She was blessed to look the way she was and her personality is one in a million. She is so kind-hearted.
She is always the one to make a move on me and I can't seem to calm down when she does. I start to get jittery and jumping and I just don't know what to do! Sometimes I can't even talk! She steals my words and seduces me.
But that's all in the past... Right?
I've been trying so hard to show her that I have moves too. Because I mean she probably thinks I'm a fool. She can control me to do wahh ever because I get so clammed up at the sight of her sometimes. But no! I can take control too. From here on out I can remain calm and just be a normal boyfri--? Omg I haven't even asked her out yet?! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Get it together. I have a goddess in my hand and can't let her go!
-----------------------------------------
I went over lexis house at random. It was morning and she was vacuuming.
She was wearing pajamas and had her hair in a messy bun. Her face was a clean as __? Soap? Try again Ryan. Calm. Control.
" hey what are you doing here?" She opened the door.
" I jut wanted to see you ," I pulled her close and kissed her.
I held her in a hug and she blushed.
In her embrace I asked " be my girlfriend?"
She looked up at me and her eyes widened.
" random you ask now? But.. Obviously," she smiled.
I smiled at her rubbing her Back , still in the hug. I kissed her forehead. " you're so beautiful ," I looked at her deeply .
She blushed " your eyes remind me of emeralds."
I held her hand and we went up stairs in her room. She turned on the tv for me .
" you can change It to whatever channel you want. I'll be back," she said.
After a few minutes of what seemed like forever I wet down stairs to check on her.
She was cutting up some fruit so we can eat. I walked behind her and wrapped to arms around her waist. My head laid on her shoulder. Breathing near her neck, I ended up kissing it. She laughed out load.
" that's tickles!" She said.
" your ticklish?!" I asked.
She started calming down from her laugh and just looked down " yah I guess a little."
I didn't want to ask questions for her sudden gloom.