Ch.18

I was at Logan's house. I told him we should talk. We sat down in the couch together.
" listen Logan... I think we need to breakup." I said.
He was quiet. He suddenly became mellow. " wow. I thought things were getting better between us!" He sighed.
" I don't know. I don't think your good for me. It's not you, it's me. I'm not ready to be in this kid of relationship."
He responded " oh come on Lexi thats crap. Just tell me what I did wrong!"
He was really worried. He's face started to get red. He was so confused.
" you're my baby girl," he said while stroking my hair and petting my face.
I explained, "sex was a mistake. It shouldn't have happened. I didn't want it to happen.
Logan I'm so sorry. I love you but you're to old for me. I didn't want to lose my virginity so soon. You've taken away my innocence. I guess I felt like I needed to, to please you...."
" I know I messed up. I should have waited. I could have waited! I just, I don't know. I took things to fast with you. I know you're still new t everything. This IS my fault. Lexi, I'm so sorry. I was forcing you into this. I really messed up," he repeated.
"Logan?" I sympathized.
" I love you Lexi. So much!" He grabbed my face and kissed me. He placed his forehead on mine.
" I wish I could make things right! I love you! You can't leave me!" Logan pleaded. He started to break down.
I kissed him again. We cuddled up in each other's arms. We still loved each other but it wasn't right.
" I can't be in a serious relationship. I'm sorry! I hope we will still be friends!" I said.
" are you kidding? I'm always going to be here for you! Always! I won't forget about us. I still love you, even though your breaking my heart." He cried while getting up looking for a tissue. He didn't have to hold in his tears. Boys can cry too. This is a tough situation, he doesn't have to hide from me.
I walked up to him and held him. " baby, don't say it like that. I dont want to hurt you like this."
" it's to late for that!" He started to get angry.
I tried to calm him down. I held his face and looked into his beautiful eyes.
He turned away" stop! Your just being a tease! Just please go! I can't look at you right now. It hurts to much!"
" baby?" I cried, " I'm so sorry. Forgive me? I love you!"
"Lexi... Please," he insisted.
I sighed and left. I just broke up with Logan? like, what? My head was spinning. I didn't Know what to do.