Ch.25 pArt 2

I tried to change the subject. " you know what, u make me so happy," I said staring her down and giving her a big smile.
She blushed and gave me a kiss. " ur so sweet, boyfriend," she teased.
I chuckled and look down. " come on, " I said signaling her back up stairs. She brought the fruit.
she set the platter on the counter and stood their. i crunched my eyebrows. i grabbed her by the waist and she fell on top of me.
" woah what are you doing?" she flirted.
" gimme a kisss, right here," I said while tapping on my lips. she bit her lips and blushed. she kissed me.
then she laughed while motioning to get off the bed, but i grabbed her again. this time I kissed her, a lot.
" point ryan. i always have to be the one to make a move!" She said while blushing.
" it's not that I don't like kissing you! I do! Ur really good!... I'll shut up now!" I hesitated.
She giggled " i think it's so cute when you get nervous around me, it's okay"
It was my turn to blush. I kissed her again. I laid back down and she laid down on my chest. She looked up at me and kissed my cheek. I smiled as a glared down at her. " you dimples give me life," she said.
I laughed " I love you, " I joked. Sort of. There was a pause. " I love you too," she said " I think I'm falling hard"
I melted in side. I can't explained how happy I was at that moment.
We both smiled. I kissed her. Then some one barged through the door as we were making out. We both jumped in fear.
" holy, this is awkward," she said to the man.
" who is this?" He asked a little stunned. Who are you?
" Ryan? My boyfriend? " I liked her refer to me as her boyfriend.
" you can have a boy in the room with the door closed?" He said in a 'duh' tone. Was this her father? I was all so confused.
" and you cant tell me what to do! " she sassed. " your. Not. My. Father!" She hollered. Then who was this guy?
" you better get used to it young lady, im not leaving anytime soon! do as I say or i want him out!" he hollered back.
" ugh who do you think you are?" she yelled.
" im sorry lexi but you cant be trusted to not have sex!" he said.
she suddenly felt very ashamed. she folder her arms and was stiff from embarrassment. it was awkward. he thought we were having sex.
" were not! and its none off your business! come on ryan!" she said grabbing my arm and pushing pass him.
" where do you think your going," he questioned.
" out!"
she slammed the front door. we were outside. " who was that?" i asked.
" ugh, my moms boyfriend? who does he think he is? i swear if my mom told him about..." she paused.
I put my arm over her. " it okay. dont talk about." i said. i really didnt want her to mention stupid logan ever again if I had to be honest. nigell drove us to rachels house.
"knock knock," she said while rachel opened the door.
" hope you dont mind us barging in" i said.
she stopped us " uhh yah sorry jake is here and you really shouldnt be here. i cant let you come in"
" thanks bae," lexi said sarcastically. "" great now im going to have to call back nigell, we're going to your place," she looked at me while rachel was easing the door shut.