Ch.8

I woke up this morning kind of depressed. My mom was keeping me away from Logan but still. He didn't even text me. Usually he would send me goodnight and good morning texts and now... Nothing. It was so nice when I opened my eyes and he was right there. He made me so happy. Right in front of me, a beautiful guy that I could spend all my time with, but that's all gone now. I stood up in my bed all gloom. My phone buzzed. I thought it might be Logan. It was Rachel. " hey girl, come over right now," She demanded. She has been staying in a hotel a couple weeks but my mom bought them a house to stay in, competely furnished. If they want it could be permanent. We got the house so maybe they could think of staying here. We didn't want them staying in a hotel? It gives and vibe of visit or a stop bye kind of thing. Anyways, I went over to the house to hang out. She was so bubbly and hyper when I got there. " hey hey hey!!!" She blabbered. She looked at me and wondered what was wrong we say down on the kitchen table and talked.
I was in tears " I don't know rach. I feel like things aren't going well with me and Logan right now!" And.. I just want to see him, you know? But I can't!"
She had a curious look on her face "why not?"
I took a deep breath. " well Logan and I slept together."
" woah woah woah pause you got to tell me about that first!" She begged.
I smiled at my thoughts " it was great."
" oh come on get into the nitty gritty details. What did he look like?"
I laughed aloud " he had a big dick! And he had nice ass abs with a perfect v line. I felt like I was with a grown ass man. He was so sexy!" I laughed some more.
" honey I already know it. I just wanted to hear you say it aloud..... Wait? If the sex was great, what happened?" She asked.
I explained to her " well you see,my mom found out and totally wigged out. She slapped him and yelled at him. And she said we couldn't see each other anymore. Things feel awkward now. He hasnt been talking to me and I'm worried things are over!"
" babe trust me he's not over you and your not over him! Maybe he just needs some space. He probably needs to think. I say we go hang out with some other people while he thinks about it" she winked. She called Sebastion and said we she go to the fair.