Ch.11

Logan and I went to the bowling alley together. We got there before everyone. Logan was all over me. I think it's because of Ryan. He was jealous for no reason. He just wanted everyone to know that I was his and I wasn't available. I was sitting on his lap and he was kissing me. " I love you, you know that right?"
" yes, I love you too," I said. I kissed him with passion and made out with him.
" ehem," someone coughed to receive our attention. It was Rachel, along with Sebastion and Ryan. Logan stood up and faced Ryan. He looked at him meanly.
" so! your Ryan," .Logan said while holding out a friendly hand.
" yah man," he elevated his brows and shook his hand.
I hugged Rachel.
" hey!" I said.
I went to hug Ryan. It was kind of long.
" hey, how are you," Ryan said.
" good!" I said to him. I turned around and Logan gave me upset look. I sighed and rubbed his shoulders. I look in his eyes with pity. He had a jealous look in his face, so I hugged him and stayed in his arms. Ryan felt Awkward so he kind of just turned his head. I stayed underneath Logan's arm. Ryan nodded his head and went toward Rachel as Sebastion, who were setting up the game.
" well he Definetly likes you," Logan sassed.
" don't get jealous. He's a really good FRIEND to me. That's all," I pled. I kissed him. I was walking over to pick a bowling ball. Logan smacked my ass. I turned around and smirked at him. He smiled back and bit his lip. I giggled, (smh) and walked away, back toward the bowling balls. Ryan was looking at me, kind of down. His was just rolling around the bowling balls. Not focused. " so things are better now, huh?"
" yah we're getting better," I relieved.
" not Ganna lie to you I was hoping it wasn't," he poured. He took a bowling ball and striked. He turned back to me. He said " oh well!"
I sympathized " hey, your cute. You'll find someone!"
" yah, I'm sure. I'll find someone as good as you," he said sarcastically. I gave him a peer, confused look, but i grabbed the bowling ball and rolled it. It went in the side lane. Ryan was laughing hysterically.
" what!!!" I asked.
" ahahahahahaha. Ooo. I'm sorry I just.... Wow, I didn't know you were bad at anything."
I took offense. I slightly pushed his shoulder. " I'll prove you wrong!" I was very competitive. I rolled another ball and got a spare. " I told you so!" I said to him. " Logan! Come on babe, it's your turn!" I
hollered.
Logan stood up and smiled at me while walking over. He grabbed the heaviest bowling ball and said to watch him. As he held the ball, I saw his hand and arm flex. His arm became veiny. He clenched his hand and rolled a strike. I clapped " wow, impressive."
Ryan yelled " Sebastion your up, bro." Then, he sat down.