Ch.10

I slipped on some pjs. I was sleeping over Rachel's house. We were siting in front of the tv. I was reading.
" what are you reading?" Rachel asked.
" Sarah's diary!" I responded.
" your obsessed with that diary, I'm sorry. You read it all the time! Why?" She wondered.
" I don't know. I guess there is a lot of stuff I didnt know about her. Did you know she had a crush on Logan? But... That's not it. She talks about this guy that she sees everywhere, like following her around and stuff. She said she thought that he was after her to get her back for her wrongs. What wrongs? I don't know I think I just wanna find the guy and ask what's up," I said.
Rachel looked at me " have you lost your mind? He's probably like a psycho killer. That is none of our business."
" It's like reading a story. I'm going to see if she ever found out who it was!" I said.
Rachel's iPad was ringing. Some one was face-timing her. It was Logan. She answered it. Logan was sitting on his swirly chair at his desk and he didn't have a shirt on.
" hey, is Lexi with you?" He wondered.
" yah what's it to you?" Rachel asked.
He sighed " can I talk to her?.... Please?!"
Rachel handed me the pad.
" hey," I muttered.
" uh, how are you? What's up? Uhh what did you do today?" He asked.
" SHE WAS WITH ANOTHER GUY!!" Rachel blurted.
" what?!" Logan questions.
I rolled my eyes at Rachel and sighed " it's nothing! He's just a friend, obviously. We just hung out. It's nothing, okay?"
" who's the guy?!" Logan interrogated.
" NO ONE! Calm down! Seriously, you act like I'm cheating or something!"
Logan apologized " I'm sorry. I guess I'm getting a little jealous is all. I haven't seen you in awhile and I miss you so much."
" you could of texted me!" I crazed.
" I know. I was just confused I guess. Your mom doesn't really like me anymore, i feel weird asking to hang out with you. She looks at me so differently now. I don't know? Am I a bad guy?" He sorrowed.
" noo. Stop, really! It's okay. My mother will get over it." I said. He sighed. My phone buzzed.
It said hey it's Ryan. Rachel gave me your number.
" Rachel!" I hollered. She was laughing at me. I rolled my eyes.
" what?" Logan asked.
" it's ryyaaaannn!" She teased.
" no seriously, who is this guy Lexi?" Logan was upsetted.
I tilted my head. " does it matter? I love you!" I said and meant deeply.
" Maybe we should all hang out. You boys can get to know each other. Bowling tomorrow night?" Rachel asked.
Okay, what was she trying to do, for real.
Logan smirked " alright then. Let's go meet the guy!"