Ch.1 logan's POV

I had to apologize to Lexi. She was very upset and I didn't like it. I went to her house. I climbed up to her porch like always. She wasn't in her room. I went down stairs and saw her sleeping with Ryan. I was astonished. What was going on? I was so angry. I grabbed Ryan from the coach and yanked him toward me. He wakes up all confused.
" what the hell, man!" I yelled.
Lexi woke up " Logan! Stop! What are you doing?" She questioned.
" what am I doing? What the hell are you doing, Lexi? Give me One Good reason why I shouldn't punch him in the face right now!" I said.
" PUT HIM DOWN," she pled.
I clenched my fist wanting to punch him but i didn't. I threw him to the floor.
" does our relationship mean anything to you anymore? I'm still loyal! How about you?" I screamed.
"It's not what you think!" She explained.
" ITS NOT WHAT I.....?DOES IT MATTER!. DONT LIE TO ME, DO YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM?" I interrogated.
She started to cry " I love you Logan! please! Stop!"
" I can't look at you right now. I came here to talk to you and apologize, but it looks like your over me. We have to talk, later!" I muttered. I stomped out the door. I love her and there she was getting feelings for someone else.