Ch.17

I woke up with a huge headache! But last night was great. Rachel called me and said she was coming over my house. When she came over she said she wanted to go to the mall.
While we were in the car she started a conversation I didn't want to have. And was being nosey.
" you know sweetie, sometimes I think Logan isn't good for you," she admitted.
"What are you talking about? I love him?" I wondered.
" well I mean he's a little mature for you," Rachel said.
" he's good to me?" I stated.
"Is he though? I mean there are other guys that would be better for you!" She eased.
I knew what she meant. (Sigh)
"Can't you be happy for me?" I asked.
" I am happy for you but.." She started but I interrupted her.
" no no no! Logan is my boyfriend. We are meant to be together," I said.
" Ryan really like you!" She said.
I responded " well I'm kinda in a relationship right now. And very happy in it!"
" boy, have you changed!" She yelled.
" what are you talking about? I'm the same? Nothing I different. Is it such a bad thing that I have love in my life?" I questioned.
" he's going to be out of high school before you and I mean you guy aren't going to be together forever!" She hollered.
I yelled back " you don't know that! I love him! Stop trying to ruin my relationship! I though we were best friends!"
I open the door in the parking lot and walked out while the r was still going. Rachel stopped in fear.
"What are you doing? Are you stupid now too? You are better than that!" She screamed.
" leave me alone. Just go home!" I barked.
Rachel muttered " god what a bitch! Jeez!"
Whatever. I called my mom to come pick me up.

--------------------------------------

I laid down in my bed pondering about our conversation. Maybe she's right?! Logan can be kind of controlling and manipulative sometimes. I didn't want to have sex with him but he convinced me too. I AM WAY TO YOUNG. Damn all my innocence had gone down the garbage shoot and there was no way of getting it back. I didn't want to be one of those girls but I am. Why am I just realizing this now? Rachel was right! I need to move on from him. He's to grown for me. Here Ryan is, someone Great, perfect, and I'm getting in to trouble with Logan. I regret so much. I wasn't ready to has sex but it's to late now. What was I thinking. I'm so dumb!