Ch.19 ryans POV

It was late at night and I get a Skype request on my computer. It was from Lexi so I quickly answered. She wasn't crying but her eyes were all red and puffy. When she talked it sounded stuffy.
" what wrong lex?" I asked.
" Logan and I broke up..." She said.
" seriously? how dumb is he to break up with you?!" I angrily responded.
" no.. ( she sighed) I broke up with him!" She muttured.
" oh? Why?" I asked.
" many reasons... I don't know..." She with held.
" why are you telling me all this?" I wondered.
" I don't know I guess it's cause you always make me feel better."
I told her " okay okay I get it . I'll be over there with movies and junk food again I'll be there as soon as possible!" I hung up on headed there. I brought like action movies this time I lighten the mood. I brought the movie The Avengers and cheese balls. I knocked on her door. She opened it and saw what I brought. She Faked a smile she was really upset.
" it's okay lex, I'm here now!" I said.
" I just want to talk right now though..." She told.
She took the cheese balls and went to the couch, inviting me next to her.
" what do you think of me?" She asked.
" I think you're a wonderful person. You are the type of girl to light up a room and make everyone happy. Your smile makes the sunshine brighter," I said.
" really?" She asked.
" yah"
" that's nice of you to say," she smiled, suddenly proud of it. She had a great smile.
"Listen.. Um Ryan?.. I broke up with him for a lot of reasons but id be lying if I said you weren't one of them."
I said "Lexi I really like you. You don't have to jump back into Relationship."
" deep down I thought it should be me and you," she said.
I blushed. I never thought she would ever say something like that. She makes me so nervous and happy all at the same time.
" I've been waiting for you to say that for a long time!" I told her.
" I really shouldn't cry to you about Logan but I really need to talk to someone right now!" She began to bawl.
She fell in to my embrace. I was hugging her tightly. Silencing her, saying everything is going to be alright.
" you can talk to me baby girl," I said while hold her.
" I want to go back! It should have never happened. I feel so different. I can't go back, Ryan. Why?" She cried.
" Lex, sometimes we make mistakes. But you have to take those mistakes and learn from them. Let it make you better," I rubbed her shoulder and cradled her. I kissed her forehead and brushed her hair with me fingers. She just cried and cried and cried. I look at her and want to cry myself. She is such a beautiful girl and doesn't know how great she is. She is so broken inside. I want to heel her aching heart and show her what love is. The right way!
" am I a bad person? Do you think I'm a slut?" She asked cradled in my arms.
I had her look at me in the eyes. " NO. Why would you say that! You are wonderful and perfect in every way shape and form. Please? Don't put yourself down like that. It makes me upset to see you like this. You are a beautiful human being!"
We looked at each other . She looked at me with grateful eyes. She looked down at my lips, and them up at me again.
" thank you Ryan. That means a lot to me," she smiled. " your so great," she said leaning in on me. I shouldn't have let her kiss me but I couldn't resist her. She was such an angel. When our lips touched, my whole entire body shook. I felt lighting shoot through my insides. My libido sky rocketed it of this park. Energy flew up my body and then out. I released from her lip lock.
" woah," I blushed.
She smiled at me. I leaned back on the couch. She moved up against me and laid beside me. She cuddled up under my arm. This was the most perfect thing ever. It feels great when the girl you have a crush on likes you back.