Chapter 3

NOTICE (PLS READ❗❗❗)

This story is now continuing after a LONG hiatus. I made some changes to the previous two chapters. The old readers pls note this. I had changed the names to the following.

Lee Jae Rin previously y/n

Park Doyun previously Kevin

Choi Min Jee previously Jessie

If you are new to this story you don't have to worry about the changes 😊💜 enjoy the story

___________________________________________

Jae Rin's pov

“You are going to die here buddy”

Well seems like this is gonna be his last day here. Taehyung huh? Goodbye.

I turned to go down the stairs but was stopped by a scream.

“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?” I heard Taehyung’s deep voice.

Seems like he is in pain. Arrghhh.

I let out a frustrated sigh, as I made my way upstairs, still invisible. I almost gasped seeing the sight before me. Taehyung’s back was facing me and four guys with baseball bats, fuming before Taehyung.

“Who am I? Who the fuck are you to insult Min Jee? Huh? You think you’re some sort of a big shot here?” Doyun shouted his face bright red from anger. He swung his bat ready to attack. I swiftly moved near him and kicked hard on his crotch.

“AAAhhhh” he cupped his crotch and kneeled, bending down as the pain spreaded through his body. “Who... Who the fuck kicked me?” he looked up at each one of his friends and then at Taehyung, now behind me.

I took this opportunity to grab the bat Dohyun dropped and lifted it. I smirked seeing the spooked expression they had. Even Dohyun crawled away from me terrified. “Are you doing this you fucker?” he asked wideeyed. “Doing what?” came an answer from Taehyung. “THIS FUCKING FLYING BASEBALL BAT YOU BASTARD” Dohyun shouted.

Is he blind or something? Or is stuff like this normal to him? I thought as I swung the bat and hit one of his friend square on his stomach. “UGH” he too stumbled back, terrified to attack me.

“HE IS A FREAK!” Dohyun shouted as he and his friends ran for their lives down the strairs screaming.

I dropped the bat. Oh wait Taehyung! I turned towards his direction to see if he was okay. He was eyeing the baseball bat lying at my feet. His lip was torn a little, maybe he was punched by Dohyun. I decided to go back to class but then something unexpected happened.

His eyes locked with mine.

I panicked. My heartbeat raising high, ringing in my ears. No no he is just looking ahead of me. I thought, but he stood there staring right at me with a frown on his face. I looked down averting his eyes. He is not looking at me. He is not looking at me.

I turned around and started running downstairs, not looking back even once. I sprinted to the women’s restroom and got inside a stall. I turned back from my invisibity and straightened my uniform. Taking a deep breath to calm myself, I opened the door and started walking to my class.

I slowly entered the class and looked around. Thank god no one noticed me, they were crowded up around Dohyun. I gave a sigh of relief as Taehyung was no where to be found in class. The bell rang as I took my seat near the window.

“Good afternoon class” the english teacher entered the class. I glanced at the empty seat near me. Is he hurt that bad?

“Late for my class? This should be the last time Mr.Kim. You can go to your place now.”

Well shit. I stiffened as he took the seat near me. I’m being delusional again, there is no way he could have seen me. I was invisible at that time, even Dohyun couldn’t find out. I glanced at his direction briefly to see him staring at me. I averted my eyes towards the window but could still feel his stare.

“Lee Jae Rin!” startled, I looked at my teacher. “You can step out if you are not interested in my class” he shot daggers in my direction. There was no place for argument. “I’m sorry sir” I bowed and headed out of the class. I felt Taehyung’s stare following me as I closed the door behind me.

As I stepped out, I heard the class continue inside the class. I felt like a huge burden has been lifted out of my shoulder in the absence of Taehyung’s stare. A long sigh escaped my lips as I kept standing outside.

“That’s for today’s class everyone. You can head home now.” I straightened as he came out. “This should not be repeated again or else you will be in detention right now.” I bowed again as he left. I went inside the class and gathered my things as the others started going outside the class.

“No no you are not going anywhere now Taehyung” I heard the annoying voice of Min Jee addressing Taehyung. This is my chance to get out of here, away from Taehyung.

I took my bag and crossed them as I felt a hand grab my wrist. “Where do you think you are going? I have something to talk to you about.” Taehyung said, piercing me with his stare.

“What? Are you ignoring me again?” Min Jee scoffed. “Why do you even want to talk to this piece of trash?” she asked glaring at me. Taehyung ignored her and dragged me by my wrist somewhere. “What the hell Taehyung? Let me go.” I said as I squirmed in his grip.

He pushed me inside an empty classroom and closed the door behind him. “What’s this about?” I asked glaring at him. He remained silent, studying me from tip to toe. “Stop this shit and let me out” I said, folding my arms. He looked at me directly in the eye and asked “It was you right? At the rooftop, this afternoon.”

I was shocked. I tried to keep my expression neutral as I replied “Do you have amnesia or something? I literally introduced myself to you this afternoon, on the rooftop.”

“I’m not talking about our little session of introduction.” he said and started walking towards me. My back hit the wall, I tried to move away but he caged me with his hands. He stared right into my soul, his face dangerously close that I can feel his breath. I hoped he couldn’t hear my heart running a marathon.

“You were the one who beated up Doyun and his friends right?”

A/n

I’M BACK! YES!! stay tuned to see if this story is going to be JUST a romantic one or MORE than that.😏😆

Sorry if there were typos or grammer mistakes!!

Borahae ARMY!!!!💜💜💜💜