Chapter 16

Jae Rin's pov

"So, what should we do now?" I asked Taehyung who was sitting next to me in the living room sofa.

"I want to know more about this Jo-Pok." he said, staring ahead.

"What more do you wanna know? The evidences aren't enough?" I asked him, confused.

"I wanna know everything about them. Everything about their leader. Everything about their dealings. Everything." he said.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" I raised a brow. "Let's just ask another mafia." he said flatly.

My head whipped round to face him "ARE YOU INSANE? Ask a mafia? Who do you even know in the mafia? They might kill us!"

"I know a mafia. Yoongi.... hyung" he said, looking away.

"You really are insane. Wow. He is the first person who won't hesitate to kill you." I sighed.

"No he won't. I know him well, he can't kill me. We just want one small opportunity to talk to him, to make him listen to us." he went silent, thinking.

His eyes widened "Wait! You can!" he said turning suddenly making me jerk. "I'm scared now. What have you planned to send me to hell soon?" I asked, bracing myself. "You can turn invisible dumbass! You can talk to him." he said, wide eyes full of hope.

"But he can see me Taehyung. He will kill me!" I tired to talk sense into him. "No, believe me, he won't. You have to talk to him. Tell him everything. The police were on Jo-Pok's side during our parent's death. Our only hope now for revenge is Yoongi hyung."

I took a deep breath and asked "Do you know where Yoongi is?"

"Yeah, I have been there" he nodded his head. "You have been there? How? When?" I was completely shocked.

"Do you know how many times he had tried to kidnap me? They did take me one time. I am completely sure when I say that he can't kill me. He didn't even try to hurt me when he took me as into his custody. He let me go just like that. Well, all he did was just stand at a distace and stare at me in silence everytime." he said with a smile that failed to reach his eyes.

"Alright, I'll do it" I said, a scary determination taking over my features. He smiled as he slid a paper towards me "That's your destination. Take a taxi to get there. But make sure no one notices your presence. Yoongi won't kill you, but the others won't hesitate to put a bullet in your head."

"Wow that just boosted my confidence level to hundred" I said sarcastically as I took the paper in my hands, taking a look over the address.

"Let's get you ready." he said getting up.

"Wait! Today?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "Of course, yeah. We don't wanna waste more time" he said.
.
.
.
.
.
"You don't even want me to carry a knife!!" I asked not believing his statement.

"Yeah. You must make it clear that you came in peace" he said casually.

"You really are planning for my death now." I sighed as I got ready to meet my devil.

Honk

"Seems like your ride is here. Good luck! You remember everything right?" he asked.

"Yeah" I nodded as I hopped in the taxi.

"Get down at a distance from the building and walk there" he peaked in by the window.

"Alright Tae, I'll get going now" I said and instructed the driver to start the car.

"Stay safe" he said, waving at me.

I nodded and turned towards the driver, a middle aged man, informing him about my destination. He widened his eyes in shock, but agreed to it after I told him that I would offer him some extra money.

The streets outside passed by in a blur and we neared my destination. The streets seemed more chaotic with thugs dressed in black passing by the side roads, smoke rising from their cigarette and coating the streets like a dirty white blanket.

"We are almost there miss" the driver informed. "How much longer?" I asked, tilting my head and looking at the buildings that stretched before us. "You see the building there? The biggest one. That's your destination." he said. "May I ask the about the business you have there?" he asked, giving me a suspicious look. "Just gonna meet an old friend. Please stop, I'll get down here." I said, as I saw a dead end on the left cut of the road.

The car came to a stop and I gave him the money I promised. I got down and entered the road, almost reaching the end of it so that no one would see me turning invisible.

I then walked till I was standing in front of the building that loomed in front of me. Let's do this. I thought and I went inside.

Shit, why are there so many guards here. There were almost twenty of them in the ground floor itself and I have no idea how many floors this building has.

"I am going to have a small talk with our boss about the dealings now. Gotta give these documents to him asap. I'll get back to you later" I moved out of the way as two men, also dressed in black coat, almost colided with me. Boss? That must be Yoongi. As I saw them, one of the guys who held a few papers in his hand bid goodbye to the other and headed towards the elevator. I rushed behind him and slipped in before the elevator doors closed.

He stood at the middle, humming an unfamiliar song, waiting for the elevator to reach seventh floor. Are they really mafia? I thought. But the thought was shattered as I saw a gun peak out from under his coat. Shit! I must be out of my mind to be here!

Ding

The elevator doors opened and we stepped out of it. There were no guards to be seen around. For a moment I really thought that this guy had noticed me and that he had lured me here to kill me. But he walked forward and reached a door, knocking on it.

The door opened to reveal Yoongi, who LOOKED DIRECTLY AT ME! Shit shit shit I completely let my guard down! "You. What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked in a deep voice, looking at me.

"Um boss, you asked for these documents" the man standing between us answered hesitantly. "Not you, her" he asked beckoning towards me. The man turned in my direction with complete confusion taking over his features. "There is no one here boss." the man, said turning back.

"Get out" Yoongi said in a stern voice. "Boss?" the man asked bewildered. "What? You can't hear me? GET.OUT." he said, almost burning the man with his stare. My eyes widened, he is gonna kill me. He really is gonna kill me.

The man bowed and left immediately, leaving us alone. Yoongi tilted his head and stared at me with a blank expression. I yelped as he got hold of my wrist and pulled me inside the room closing the door behind him.

A/n

Really really sorry for not updating soon! Forgive me!!!!

Please ignore the typos and grammer mistakes if any!

Please don't hesitate to vote and comment your views about this story!! It will be of great support for me!!!

BORAHAE ARMY!!!!💜💜💜