Chapter 20

Yoongi's side

A tattoo of a snake? He remembered as he fumbled with his pen, sitting in his office. Realization struck him making him stand immediately and search for Jeong Hoon, who was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey" he addressed a random guy. "Yes boss" he straightened. "Where is Jeong Hoon?" Yoongi asked. "Oh he just left about five minutes ago to sort out some things with some trader. Should I inform him something boss?" he asked curiously.

Yoongi sighed "Can you bring me the records of the recent recruits?". The tone was not that of a request but of a polite order. An order which says clearly not to ask any more questions. "Sure boss" he said, heading towards the room where the requested records were kept.

He returned after awhile carrying a bulk blue file in his hand, handing it to Yoongi and left the room, bowing.

He turned the pages of the file until he found the person he was looking for.

"Bingo" he said looking at a profile of a young man with the name Jung Hyun Woo.

He was already suspicious after seeing the tattoo that resembled the scales of a snake on his arm. But he brushed it off at that time, thinking it must have been a random tattoo.

It seemed strange now. This guy, Hyun Woo, had exceptional talent in shooting and in every type of combat. He had defeated the other guys who had trained in Kkangpae for years in combat. Strange indeed.

He ordered to bring the files off all the recruits done for the past five years. In every recruit there were few similar guys who had great talent and had defeated the best men of Kkangpae. The information which captured his eye was the person who was incharge of hiring these men.

Interesting.

_________________

Outside Jae Rin's house

"Yes boss. I've got the target on my sight. She will be leaving to Kim Taehyung's house soon." he spoke into his earpiece.

"Copy. Keep it smooth. Don't let anyone see you." a voice replied from the other side.

"She is on the move" he said, following the young girl who just stepped out of her home.

She kept moving down the road when she heard a voice. "HELP" She halted searching for the source of the voice. Walking a few steps forward she heard the voice again, coming from a narrow cut to her right. "HELP ME". She didn't hesitate to run into the cut.

"She took the bait as you expected her to" he said into his earpiece and heard a chuckle from the other side "I can't wait to meet the daughter of Mr.Lee."

She rushed inside the cut leading to a dead end where she witnessed a guy being beaten to a pulp by two bullies. They had some school uniform on. "Hey kid stop that will you?" she shouted getting their attention.

"Or what bitch?" one of the boys, a bulky one, sneered at her. He kicked the boy on his stomach making him whimper in pain. "Oh you are really gonna regret that" she said before charging at them. Beating them up was a piece of cake with the skills she was taught by Tae. They screemed running away from her and out of the cut.

"Hey are you alright?" she asked, helping the boy up. He seemed taller than her. "T-thank you so much for saving me. If not for you, I would have had some broken bones today" he gave a painful smile. "Well, they won't be troubling you for some time I guess" she smiled.

"I would like to repay you for this mam" he gave her a sweet smile. "Oh no. That won't be needed. I just happened to come here coincidentally" she said rubbing the back of her neck.

"Please don't say that. He would love to meet you" he said reaching his pocket to bring something out. "Um who-" she was cut off by the white cloth pressed to her face, suffocating her. It happened all of a sudden that she couoldn't do anything but fall against him as she felt her consciousness slipping.

"We got her boss." he said as the boy brought her unconsiousness body and placed her in the car's trunk. He took her phone from her bag and handed it to the man sitting in the front seat.

He opened her phone and searched for a contact. His fingers typed a message to the contact he found in no time.

'Hey can we meet up at the Han river tonight at 10? I really wanna talk to you Tae'

"The work is done boss." he said. "This is going to be a very interesting reunion. Don't you think?" the voice replied.

Later that night, on the bench near the Han river sat a brown haired boy wearing a black leather jacket and matching jeans. He seemed to be on the edge, his right leg tapping the ground continuosly that he failed to see the man appearing behind him.

"Mr. Kim" he called. The brown haired kid turned behind only to meet with a white cloth, covering up his face. He realised what was going on a bit too late as his consciousness failed him.

The man carried him on his shoulder and placed him on the car as well, signalling the driver to take off.

The car stopped by a warehouse and the two unconscious people were brought inside. The men tied their hands and feet securely on a chair and taped their mouths just in case.

"The job is done boss" the man said to a figure standing in the shadows. "Well done. Now all we have to do is get the main character here to begin the drama" a man in his late thirties stepped out of the shadow, a smirk plastered over his face. "When this last deed is completed, Jo-Pok will raise to the top again"

He nodded his head towards one of his men who stepped forward with his phone, taking pictures of the unconscious pair. He then handed the phone to his boss.

From: 76376JP@gmail.com

To: yoongi93@gmail.com

(two pictures attached)

Warehouse in Gwangju

Come alone if you want them alive.

A/n

I just created the mail id's on my own lol

Is this story reaching it's end??? maybe.. I'm sad that its gonna end so soon. Maybe 2 or 3 more chapters.

Hope you enjoy the story!! Please do comment and vote!

BORAHAE!!💜💜