Chapter 2

Jae Rin's pov

"My name is Kim Taehyung. And I'm a good boy"

Yeah...as if I care... I thought to myself as I continued doing my own business.

"There is an empty seat next to Jae Rin, why don't you go and sit there Taehyung?" I heard her say. Ugh really? Why don't you just let me sit peacefully. I sighed as he sat in the bench near me.

"So, do you guys know what topic is gonna be taken today?" the teacher started. "It's atomic physics" she said earning a whaaaaaaaat from students. "You gotta pay attention to this if you don't wanna sit yourself in this class for another year.." she said and started the class.
_______________

The bell rang for the start of break time. I was about to leave for the cafeterria when I heard a deep voice near me.
"Hi... I'm Taehyung" he said and flashed a smile. So cute!! Wait Jae Rin-ah get a hold of yourself!!

"Yeah I heard you introducing yourself before" I answered and was ready to get to the rooftop

"Oh! So what's your name?" he asked.
I turned around saying "Oh right. It's.... none-of-your-business" I shrugged my shoulders and went out towards the rooftop.

_________________

"Hey You are Taehyung right?" I heard an annoying girly voice beside me. I turned around to see Min Jee, the bitch of my class, the only girl Doyun loves, but she doesn't give a shit about him. She was half sitting on his table flirting with Taehyung and was trying to seduce him.

"I'm Min Jee..." she said pushing out her boobs in front of Taehyung.. ew.. I really want to vomit now. I turned away from the horible sight.

"Oh hey" He said, looks like all the guys are same. I thought....

"Are you free tonight? Let's have some fun... what do you say..." Min Jee moved closer to him and traced his jawline with her hand.

"Ah no... sorry... but I'm not into things like this.... and honestly I'm not into you" he gave her a forced smile and moved away from her hand. "Well if you excuse me... I've got some stuff to do" He said walking out of the classroom.

well THAT was something.

"How dare he insult me" I heard Min Jee voice filled with fury.
I was almost shaking trying to control my laughter. "Do you think this is funny bitch?" I heard her say.

shit

"Ah no... nothing" I held back my laughter.

"You know what... I'm gonna make him get on his knees and beg for forgiveness" she said coming towards me.

"Mmhmm" I said nodding my head.

I guess this Taehyung guy just got himself into serious trouble.

_________________

As usual to free my head I went to the rooftop.
I entered it to see Taehyung standing there with wind blowing his hair.

"Hey" he said without turning. What the hell did he like sense my presence or something.

"So miss none-of-your-business." He started.

"Lee Jae Rin" I said.

"What?" he turned to me.

"My name is Lee Jae Rin" I said, moving to stand beside him.

"Ok Jae Rin... so you come here often?" he asked, smiling.

"Yeah, this is my favorite place in this school" I said.

"And why is that so?" he asked..

"This is the only place where I can be alone and free" I said and looked at him. "Well not anymore I guess" I said and started walking to the stairs.

"What you did back there to Min Jee was a bad move. They are gonna beat you up." I said turning towards him.

"I don't care. I am happy I got a new friend Jae Rin" he said and smiled warmly.

I turned away blushing and rushed downstairs.

"TAEHYUNG THAT FUCKER" I heard Doyun shouting at the end of stairs and immediately turned invisible. I stuck myself to the wall as him and his gang made their way upstairs with baseball bat. "How dare he messes with Min Jee" I heard Doyun say as he opened the door to the rooftop.

"You are Taehyung right?" I heard Doyun say followed by a "Yeah" from Taehyung.

"You are going to die here buddy" I heard Doyun say before he charged towards Taehyung.

A/n so yeah what are you going to do y/n?? save tae or risk your power and identity..??
Purple you army💜💜