Chapter 17

Jae Rin's pov

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked.

"I-i wanted to tell you something" I gulped, a slight terror taking over me as he burned me with his stare.

"If you are here to defend Taehyung then get out. I don't wanna hear your bullshit." he said turning away.

"Your mother was murdered" I raised my voice.

He stopped in his tracks and turned his head, looking at me "I know that already, and I know who is the responsible one. I have no idea how you tricked all of my boys and managed to get here. But you can get out now."

I marched towards him and stood in front of him, blocking his way "Hear me out first. Your mother was killed by some group named Jo-Pok."

His eyes widened and he grabbed me by my shoulders "Jo-Pok?". "Yeah, your mother's death was planned." I said "Please listen to what I have to say."

We took a seat on the sofa and I started "Your mother and my father were colleagues. They investigated and collected all the evidences about Jo-Pok. They came to know about this and killed both your mom and my dad, the police were on their side so the case was closed without taking any action."

"And why would I believe you?" Yoongi asked, folding his arms against his chest. I rummaged in my pocket and brought out the pendrive. I handed it to him "This is the pendrive your mom left for us to see."

He took it from me hesitantly and looked at it. "You will trust me after seeing this." I said and made my way out of his room, glancing back once and saw him paralyzed, staring at the pendrive with an unreadable expression.

Making my way out was easier than entering the building. I went to the cut I turned invisible before and turned back to my visible form. I came out to see a taxi waiting for me. Good timing Tae. I got in and told the driver about my destination and he wasted no time to get out of the street.

I thanked the driver and got out at the entrance of Taehyung's home. Where are they? There were no one to be seen around as I made my way inside his home. I passed through empty rooms and finally reached the office. I opened the door to see a very nervous Taehyung. He was biting his nails with his eyes focused nowhere and with his right leg moving rapidly. He didn't even notice me entering the room. I slowly made my way behind him, smirking, and firmly closed his mouth with my right hand.

"Wha-" I exclaimed as I found myself on the ground with Taehyung hovering above me. "How are your reflexes so good" I gasped after realizing that he did a shoulder throw, knocking me down the ground. "Why the hell would you scare me like that?" he said and got away from me.

"So how did it go?" he asked, offering me a hand. I stood up, taking his hand and said "Good, I guess. He got the pendrive. And I'm pretty sure that he would check it out. If he trusts us, he might contact us." I said and took a seat next to him in the sofa.

____________________________

Yoongi's office (not his pov)

No, no it's not true. It's NOT true. Thoughts flooded his mind as he watched the video playing in his laptop. "This is reporter Kim Hyun Jae and reporter Lee Yeon Seok signing off." The video ended, leaving his mind clouded. All his emotions clashed, but one took over everything. Guilt. He felt guilty for blaming his little brother for everything. He felt guilty for leaving him alone. He felt guilty for making new wounds in Taehyung's heart even after it was bleeding.

He felt guilty for not saving his mother.

Knock knock

He removed the pendrive and kept it in his pocket. "Come in" he said. The double doors opened to reveal a dark haired man in his thirties. "Hello Jeong Hoon. What brings you here?" Yoongi's lips curved in a smile seeing his right hand man. He felt very lucky to have Jeong Hoon beside him. His success, his decisions were all the result of this man he treasured so much not just as his right hand man but his only close friend. "Just checking up on you boss. I heard you were acting wierd today. No offense but you are ALWAYS wierd, today was just too much." he smiled as he neared Yoongi and stood at a respectable distance from him.

"Did something happen?" he asked seeing the trace of a tear in Yoongi's cheek.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about my mother" Yoongi said at last with an unreadable expression as usual.

Jeong Hoon took a deep breath and nodded. Silence followed for awhile.

"Mr. Ota Kiyoshi requested a meeting with you. Should I make arrangements for the meeting tomorrow?" Jeong Hoon asked at last.

"The Japanese dealer? No, I have somewhere to go tomorrow. Reschedule the meeting to next week." Yoongi said straightening in his seat.

"Alright then, I'll inform some of the boys to accompany you boss" Jeong Hoon bowed.

"That won't be necessary Jeong Hoon. I'm just going to visit my little brother. You may leave now" Yoongi said, offering him a smile no one has ever witnessed except for him.

"As you wish" Jeong Hoon mirrored his smile and bowed again, leaving the room.

A/n

Sorry this chapter is short!

Please ignore the typos and mistakes.

And as I said this story is gonna be detailed, please bear with these chapters. I'll give you more spicy chapters soon!

Do vote and drop your comments! Please share it to your friends too!

BORAHAE!!💜💜