Chapter 5

Jae Rin's pov

He smirked "Is that evidence enough for you now?". "Delete the video. NOW" I said and glared at him. "Not until you tell me about your powers" he said.

I don't care that he knows about my powers now, I must get rid of the evidense in his phone.

I turned invisible and smirked, Let's see if he can stop me now. I tried to grab his phone, but he caught my wrist. Wide eyed, I turned normal. "How did you know I was gonna grab your phone?" I asked. "Do you really think I'm blind? I literally saw you trying to grab the phone".

So he really can see me! He was not pretending!

"Can we talk somewhere else?" I asked, giving up the thought of escaping him.

"Sure" he nodded. "I'll pick you up after class tomorrow, you should go home now as it's late."

"Where are you gonna take me tomorrow?" I asked, confused. "My apartment of course, no one else should hear about your secret right?" he smirked.

_____________________________

I walked to my home, speechless of what happened just minutes before. I rang the doorbell of my home. Footsteps were heard inside the house, and the door opened to reveal my fuming mother "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Do you have any idea what time this is?" she glared at me.

I made my way inside, ignoring her. "Cat got your tongue?" she asked, blocking my way. "I'm tired mom" I said making my way to my room upstairs. "Atleat eat your dinner" she said, standing near the stairs. "I'm not hungry mom, I'll skip dinner" I said, feeling her stare behind me. There is no way I would tell her about visiting aunt or meeting my devil.

I closed the door of my room and plopped myself on the bed, exhausted. This day is just too much for me to handle. Doyun, Min Jee, the drunk hooligan, and most importantly Taehyung. Why did I help him in the rooftop? Why didn't I just ignore him and mind my own business? Why did I have to risk my identity? I thought, and took a deep breath.

I got up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I stripped myself off my clothes and turned the water on, waiting for it to warm up a little. I stepped in the shower letting the water caress my body. I sighed seeing my reflection in the mirror. I really am a mess. There is no way Taehyung can be my soulmate, it's gonna be the other one then. He is gonna ruin my life, but I have no idea how. I should delete the video and avoid him at all costs.

I turned off the shower and wrapped myself in a towel, stepping out of my bathroom. Changing into my pyjamas, I crawled into my bed and turned off the lights, drifting slowly into sleep.

___________________________

(next day afternoon)

Why is he too silent? I wondered as I glanced at the figure sitting near me. He didn't even look at me from the morning, ignoring me from the start of class.

"Thank you everyone. The class ends for today. You can go now" I heard the teacher say. I packed my bags and got ready to leave the class when someone grabbed my wrist from behind. I turned around to see Taehyung's amused look "You seemed like you wanted to tell me something the whole day. Why did you keep stealing glances at me?" he asked tilting his head and smirking. "I-I didn't keep glancing at you" I stammered. "Let's continue this talk in my apartment" he said, biting his lower lip. "Now now. Don't give the others the wrong idea" I said removing my hand from his grip.

"I'll be waiting outside for you" he said and left, taking his bag.

"What the fuck was that you trashbag?" I sighed knowing too well about the high pitched voice of Min Jee. She walked towards me and stood in front of me, folding her arms. "What were you talking about with my prince Taehyung?" She asked shooting daggers in my direction. "Huh, why don't you just ask him directly" I scoffed and left the class too, taking my bag.

I went outside to see Taehyung leaning against a brand new green Aston Martin Vulcan. My jaw dropped to the ground seeing the car in real life, right in front of me. "Pfft" I looked at him to see him laughing, he got in the car and beckoned me to come near. "Hop in" he said signaling the passenger's seat. Almost all of the students in my college were shocked to see the car just like me, but now they started to judge me with their stares. "Um did you really have to bring this flashy car today?" I asked, uncomfortable being the centre of attention. "You've got some explaining to do, so get in if you want that video deleted." he said.

I huffed and got inside the car. He started the engine and the car started smoothly.

"HEY WAKE UP!" I was jostled awake and saw Taehyung shaking me. Did I really fall asleep? How embarrasing! Oh my god. "We're here" he said getting out of the car. I got down to find my jaw drop to the underground. The building was MASSIVE, beautiful carvings decorating almost all the parts of the building.

"Come in" he said, leading the way. "Ah young master" a man in his forties bowed in front of Taehyung. Just who is he exactly. "Mr.Yoon can you please guide her to my room?" Taehyung asked Mr.Yoon. "Sure young master" Mr. Yoon approached me. "Good evening miss, please follow me" he said as he lead me upstairs. "You can wait here till young master comes back miss" he said opening the door of one of the rooms there.

The last bit of air in my lungs was chocked out seeing the most beautiful room. It was aesthetic and perfect with a king size bed. The bathroom was made of blurred glass with a huge bathtub fit for two people and lots and lots of bady wash bottles giving out a beautiful fragrance.

I sat on the bed admiring everything when I got interrupted by Mr.Yoon "Please call me if you need anything miss". "Call me Jae Rin please" I said. Mr.Yoon smiled and bowed, leaving the room.

I was admiring the beautiful design when I heard someone at the door "You like the design?" Taehyung said, walking inside the room in a more casual wear with his hair left shabby. I nodded my head at the loss of words seeing how out of the world he looked like.

"So are you gonna tell me about your powers now?" he asked and closed the door behind him. "Do I have a choice?" I asked. "Of course not" the devil smirked. I shook my head in disbelief and started "This invisibility thing is being passed on by my ancestors thousands of years ago. Only selected children get this power and I am the only one to get the power in about hundred years. I can make myself invisible and return back to normal easily."

"So, how can I see you?" Taehyung asked. "I too have no idea, there has been no history in my family about this. This is the first time something like this actually happened" I said. "Actually happened? So does that mean there are theories about this?" he asked, his index finger on his chin. "Yeah" I said. "I told you everything so now delete the video" I said, folding my arms. "Uhuh no, you still didn't tell me one thing. Me.. being able to see you.. can't be just a coincidence. Tell me what it really means" he asked, stepping closer to me.

A/n

THIS CHAPTER IS TOO LONG OMG! If this chapter was boring I'm sorry! I want to make this book detailed so that there are no loose ends. Stay tuned~

Pls comment if you are reading this... each and every single comment from you will encourage me to write more.

Borahae AMIIII!!!! It's July 9 now and that means HAPPY ARMY DAY FAM!!!!!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!