Chapter 7

Jae Rin's pov

The car pulled over the familiar house. It was beautiful as always, but now it felt like I was entering my hell. A lean handsome figure greeted me at the doorstep "Hey Jae Rin, guess my plan worked." Taehyung said as Mr.Yoon took my bags inside. "Wait that's all of your things?" Taehyung as bewildered. "Yes Taehyung, not everyone is rich like you." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Come in, I'll show you your room." he led the way with me following behind. He went upstairs and crossed his room, stopping in front of another room similar to him, but a little simple. "My room is next to yours? No, I'll just stay in the living room." I said turning back to head downstairs. "Wait. You must stay near. Who knows? Someone might sneak in and attack me in the middle of the night." he said with a dramatic expression. I huffed "Alright". Going inside, I saw all my bags kept neatly.

"Your training begins today, after school ends." he said, sitting on a chair. "Training?" I said, a little scared about what he was planning. "Yes, as you said, you can't be my bodyguard if you can't fight. From today, I will be teaching you taekwondo. And no, you can't refuse the training. Now, let's get going. We have college." he said leaving the room.

"Guess I have no choice, again" I sighed and started getting ready for college.

_________________________

(evening)

"I can say just by looking at you, you are not flexible enough to do kicks" Taehyung said, eyeing me up and down. I rolled my eyes but didn't reply. "So let's start this class with some stretches alright?" he said coming closer.

We were in the basement of his house. Yes! The basement! It really was huge enough to fit four large trucks! "Now do as I instruct you and also watch how I'm doing it" he said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHY. IS. THIS. SO. HARD.?" I said, a sweating mess already after the stretches itself. "We are just starting" he said, unable to hold back his laughter as he helped me with the exercises. I cursed my ass for being too lazy for skipping gym classes and morning jogs.

Two weeks went like this. As soon as college ends, I would suffer doing my exercises, being a sweaty mess whereas he would look like a god, not a single bead of sweat on his skin.

I started practicing all the moves. I did good with front kicks, roundhouse kicks, and standard punches. But then came the shoulder throws.

"AAAAAH" I screamed after being yeeted to the ground by Taehyung for the 10th time by his shoulder throw. "Defend yourself like I taught you!" he said as I lied on the ground rubbing my ass. "IT'S SO HARD!" I said getting up. "Let's go again" he said. "NO I QUIT. I'M NOT DOING THIS AGAIN" I said annoyed, about to head upstairs when he grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall. His face was just inches away from me, I could feel his breath "You ain't quitting now. And where do you think you are going? You work for me". He said coming closer that our noses brush each other. He looked down at my parted lips and licked his lips.

I snapped out of my stance and immediately came around him taking him off guard. Keeping my right foot front, I grabbed him below his elbow and brought my other arm under his armpit throwing him to the ground.

His eyes were wide, huffing for breath as he looked at me, shocked. "Yo-you did it" he said. I kept my face neutral even when I was shocked myself " Yeah I did it". "Training is over for today. You can go back to your room now" he said, a bit flushed and sweaty. "A-are you alright? You look sick" I asked, a bit worried by his unusual behavior. "No, I'm alright. I'll head back to my room." he got up and stumbled upstairs. I wonder what's wrong with him. I thought, heading to my room.

I took a shower and dressed in my bathrobe when I heard some noises coming from outside. Is something wrong? I turned invisible by instinct and came out of my room. The noise was coming from Taehyung's room. Is he really sick? I thought as I opened the door a little bit and peaked inside.

(ALERT! Mature scene ahead!)

The sight which welcomed me gave a very wierd sensation in the pit of my stomach. Taehyung was lying naked on his bed, facing the ceiling, with his eyes closed. His right hand was busy stroking his hard throbbing cock up and down, faster and faster. The room was filled with his velvet moans as he speeded up the stroking with his right hand, gripping the sheets with his left.

"AAAghhhh" a high pitched moan escaped his lips as he came on his hands. His cum flowing down his thighs and coating the bed. He got up from the bed slowly, and faced my direction. I gasped, closing the door, calming myself down. Is this a dream? If it is, it feels too real! I pinched my arm, gasping as it hurted. I was already sweating, the weird feeling increasing.

I closed my eyes to calm myself down when suddenly I felt a hand pull me. I opened my eyes and realised I was inside Taehyung's room. "What were you doing outside my room?" I turned around to see him leaning against the door, half naked with only his pants on. His hair was sticking to his head, sweat lining his torso. "N-nothing" I said unable to take the image of him lying on his bed from my mind.

"I don't think so" he said stepping closer. I stepped back and felt my leg hit the bed. "I told you I could sense your presence. You shouldn't have been invisible if you wanted to see me pleasure myself." he said, with dark eyes filled with lust. The room was already turning dark as the sun started to set, giving him an intimidating aura. I can't help but feel turned on looking at his dominant side.

"Now this is your responsibility" he said, pointing to the obvious buldge in his pants. I looked at him with parted lips, my brain acting too slow. I could feel my breath fastening as the time passed.

He then came closer and pressed his lips with mine, pushing me to lie on the bed.

A/n

Ooooolalala

The next chapter is gonna be a mature on as you might have guessed by now. But I can't promise you anything, cos I have only read mature stories and am just gonna make my imagination do the magic. If the next chapter is not up to your expectation then sorry!!

BORAHAE ARMY!!💜💜💜