♡~two~♡

tiny's pov

   Bin drove us to a lot with more trucks and a few cars. Inja was the first to jump off the truck, followed by Felix and then me. I followed them to the front of the box truck, where Bin was waiting.
   The black-haired boy gave me my knife back. "Follow me," he said, and I did. Felix and Inja were right behind me as we entered a large courtyard. On the opposite end, there was a gate and two guards.
   Felix looked at me, was it pity? I saw Inja check the barrel of his shot gun. Bin pulled a pistol out of his bag and I saw that Felix was also holding a large knife. I frowned, confused. "Wha-" I started, but Bin cut me off. "Training," he said before running into the over grown weeds. Felix followed, and I grabbed Inja's hand. "Training?" I asked, a bit frightened.
   The young boy gave me a bright smile. "Just kill the crawlers," he said before taking off into the field. I sighed. 'Who are these guys?' I thought before catching up to the three boys.
   The first crawler I came across was a woman. She got a knife to the skull. Then there was only one other foe in my path and it was a young boy. A school kid. "Sorry, buddy," I said as I stabbed his brain. Then I reached the gate, where Felix, Bin, Inja, and one other male were standing.
   "Welcome to Star," the tall, blonde boy said. I shook his hand and our eyes locked. I felt a feeling that I hadn't felt in ages. "I-um...Tiny," I stuttered. He smiled at me. "Hyunjin," he said. "Call me Jin."