♡~thirteen~♡

hyunjin's pov

   By noon, I had finished my morning rounds and was on my way to the gate to check on the day guards. I saw Tiny wandering the streets of the community.
   She saw me and her face lit up. "Hey!" She exclaimed, running up to me. I put my hands up and stopped her, mid-hug. She frowned. "Oh okay..." She mumbled, falling into step next to me. "One time thing..."
   I grabbed her arm and turned her towards me, abruptly. She gasped at the sudden touch, and then I kissed her. I pulled her closer by her waist and our lips locked like that for a few seconds. When I broke the kiss, her eyes fluttered open. "Not...a one time thing," I said, letting go of the girl's arm.
   Tiny smiled, shyly, and we started walking again. "Where are you going?" She asked me and I said, "To the gate. I'm gonna check on the guards."
   She nodded and we fell silent. I kept thinking about last night, and I really wanted to hear her soft, sweet moans again. But, I had to wait until things cleared up with the citizens. There were already rumors going around about me and Tiny, saying stuff like I was just screwing the new face, or that we knew each other previously, before the apocalypse. None of that was true, but I honestly didn't know what her and I were. These sort of things happen all the time, but not with me, and definitely not with a newcomer.
   There was a loud bang, like a gunshot. I heard screams, and Tiny yelled. "Oh my God!" She said, pointing to the gate in front of us. Crawlers. At least fifty of them.
   I pulled my katana out of the sheath and Tiny held her knife, then we ran into the swarm, slashing left and right. I saw Min and Felix in action as well, and Inja was firing from the porch of a nearby house. Others were shooting or stabbing, fighting for their lives.
   A crawler came up behind Tiny, but it was shot in the head with an arrow. I looked in the direction of where it came from to see Sage, running to retrieve his arrow. He loaded his crossbow again and I yelled, "Nice shot, Sage!"
   He gave me a thumbs up and continued killing the crawlers. The last crawler was a large man, but that didn't stop Tiny from taking him down. She stabbed him in the head, sending a squirt of blood onto her shirt and in her hair.
   She looked at me, disgusted.     "S-shower..." She said and I couldn't help but laugh. "Okay," I said, patting her on the back before going to investigate why a swarm of the undead was able to get into our very secure community.