♡~fourteen~♡

tiny's pov

After a nice, long, hot shower, I sat in my kitchen. I just sat on the counter, eating the granola bar I'd found the day before. Then, someone knocked on the door. I hopped down a went to the door, wiping my hands with a towel.
I opened the door and was buried in an embrace. I froze, not knowing who the person was. It was a male, and he was taller than me, much taller. I squirmed out of the hug and my jaw hit the floor.
"B-bubba?"
My brother smiled at me, and I began crying. I hugged him again, and he picked me up, spinning me around on the porch. I didn't want to let go of him, but he pulled back. "You grew," he said and I punched his chest...his very firm chest. "You did, too," I said, laughing slightly.
His hair had grown longer and he was buff. I was so used to seeing him as tall and scrawny, not a giant mixed with Hulk. "We have a lot of talking to do," he said, picking up a crossbow that I hadn't noticed before. I wiped my face. "Yeah, we do," I agreed, letting him inside my cabin.

~♡~

"So, you're a criminal?" I asked my big brother. He chuckled and shrugged. "Am I? Was I? I don't even know anymore.," he replied, running his hands through his long black hair. I sighed. "But you were in prison, when this whole thing happened, right?"
The large boy bit his lip and his leg began bouncing. He leaned forward and put his head in his hands. "I wasn't in college, if that's what you mean," he said. I frowned. "Were you even in California?" I asked and he shook his head.
I threw my hands up in exasperation. "Well, fuck, Sage! What did you even do?" I asked. He looked up at me. "Don't hit me."
"Why would I hit you?"
"Because you're angry and it's bad."
"Just tell me, Bubba."
He sighed and avoided my eyes. "I was involved in a shoot out, and I was caught with drugs in my car..."
My leg started bouncing, my anxiety and anger going through the roof. "Why?" I asked, containing myself. He looked at me again. "Because I was high and I was having a fuck the world moment."
I began laughing. "You had a "fuck the world moment"?" I repeated, using air quotes. He nodded and I kept laughing. "You dont think I have those moments? Or mom and Lani had those moments? But we didn't turn to drugs!"
Sage sighed. "I know, Tiny, but-"
"No! You don't get to call me that. That's not my name."
He stood up. "I'm leaving."
"Fine," I said, waving him away. "Run away...not everything changed, apparently."
My brother didn't say anything, just opened the door to see Hyunjin, who was getting ready to knock. "Oh, uh, hey, Sage," he said. Sage stormed past the blonde guy and he looked at me. "Well then. Uh, hey, you good?"
I shook my head, feeling the tears swell up in my eyes. "I need a hug."
Hyunjin came over to me and sat down, pulling me in for a much needed hug. He held me close and I started crying. He kissed the top of my head and played with my hair. "It's okay," he said, and I felt better already.