♡~three~♡

hyunjin's pov

   A girl emerged from the weeds, running her hand through her long black hair as she walked up to the gate, where me and the others were waiting. She nodded at Inja, Felix and Bin, stopping in front of me.
   She was very pretty, even with the dirt smudged on her face and clothes. I held out my hand and the short girl took it, shaking firmly. My brown eyes locked with hers and I felt an unfamiliar sensation throughout my being. It was comforting, and I realized that I was definitely attracted to this total stranger.
   She laughed, sounding nervous. "I-um...Tiny," she said, putting her hands in the back pockets of her jeans. "Hyunjin," I told the girl, the I remembered that no one knew my real name. "Call me Jin," I said, keeping my cool.
   "Jin?" she repeated. "Like gold?" I chuckled, looking down at my beat up boots. I looked back up at the pretty girl and smiled, which isn't something that I do often anymore. "Yeah, like gold," I said and our eyes locked again.
   Bin came up on my right. "You wanna give her the tour, lovebird?" I glared at him. "Yeah, I'll show her around." He then walked past me, as did Felix and Inja, and the gate opened.
   I looked at Tiny. "After you?" I asked, stepping aside. She let out a small laugh and went inside our community, our little family. I followed her, feeling another rare emotion in these times: happiness.