♡~five~♡

hyunjin's pov

   "Where is she?" Inja asked me almost three hours after I left Tiny. I shook my head. "I dunno," I said. "She said she would come." Felix gasped and Min choked on his drink. I turned to see what they were looking at, and my heart began beating fast.
   Tiny was walking into the plaza, looking amazing. She was wearing her blue shirt, but she wasn't wearing the rest of the outfit. She had paired the shirt with a pair of black jeans and a black leather jacket. Her long black hair was braided in two braids on each side of her head, and she was wearing a fresh pair of black boots.
   The girl made her way over to where I was standing and took my cup out of my hands. "What is this?" She asked, sniffing the brown liquid. I smiled at her. "Uh, bourbon," I said and she took a drink.
   "Okay, this is mine now," she said and I shook my head, pouring myself another cup. "What?" she asked, and I took a sip of the strong liquor. "You're just so...unique," I told Tiny, who smiled, looking up at me. "Is that a good thing?" she asked. I nodded. "Very," I said as Bin walked up to us.
   "We're ready when you are," he said to Tiny, who handed me her cup. "Where am I going?" she asked Bin.
   "I'll show you," he said, and she smiled at me before following the black-haired boy to the platform in the middle of the plaza.