♡~ten~♡~smut~♡

hyunjin's pov

   I climbed over Tiny and kissed her roughly, our tongues colliding like magnets. She pulled at my hair and I groaned as she pushed her bottom half higher, pressing against my growing erection.
   I sat up and pulled her to the edge of the bed, positioning myself between her legs. We were both breathing heavy, and our bodies were on fire. I took the condom out of the wrapper and looked at Tiny, who nodded and sat up.
   She took the condom from me and pulled my boxers down, letting my member spring up. Her eyes got wide and I couldn't help but laugh. She set the condom on the bed and held my dick in her hand, looking up at me as she put it in her mouth.
   I groaned, enjoying the warm feeling. I didn't expect her to, but she pushed her head further down, taking in my whole length. She started sucking harder, swirling her tongue around the head, giving me the full experience.
   "Fuuuck..." I groaned, already reaching my high. I pulled on Tiny's hair, and she took my dick out of her mouth, looking up at me. A string of saliva left her mouth and hit her chin. She wiped her mouth with her hand, laughing slightly.
   "Put the condom on."
   She did as she was told, sliding the condom onto my full erection. She layed back down and I pulled her panties off, exposing her womanhood. She blushed and I kissed her. "Beautiful," I said and she giggled. I held the girl by her hips, sliding my dick in slowly, giving her time to adjust.
   Tiny moaned, a bit louder than before, and I began moving. Her moans grew louder and I leaned in, kissing her passionately again. I picked up my pace, feeling her scratch my back. I choked the girl as I continued to pound into her, hearing her scream out. "F-uck, Hyunjin!"
   "Say my name, baby!" I said, keeping up the quick pace. She yelled out my name again, and I kissed her, letting my hair get pulled again. I felt a wet spray on my stomach as I was fucking her. "Yeah, baby. Cum all over that dick."
   I came, and slowed the pace, hearing Tiny whine at the sudden loss of contact. I pulled out and threw the condom away. Then I came back and kissed her once more. She hugged me close, and our breathing slowed to the same rhythm.
   "That was..."
   "Amazing," she finished my sentence, burying her face into my chest. I kissed the top of her head. "Sleep?" I asked her and she nodded. "Yeah..." she mumbled, kissing me and then turning over. I covered us up with a blanket and we slept.