♡~eight~♡~smut~♡

hyunjin's pov

   I stared at Tiny for a moment, and her eyes got wide. "I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed, resting her hand on my arm. "I don't know why I just asked that. I mean, we just met earlier today and we don't even know each other."
   I chuckled. "Shut up and just kiss me," I said, surprising myself. Tiny laughed out loud. "Did you drink five hundred bottles of colorful booze, Jin?" she asked. I rolled my eyes. "No!" I exclaimed. "Just...come here!"
   I pulled Tiny by the arm and our lips met. She pulled back and her eyes stayed shut. She looked flustered, and I couldn't blame her. Then she opened her eyes and smiled. I smiled, too. "What?" I asked for a third time. Tiny shook her head and pulled me in again, kissing me passionately.
   I pulled the black-haired girl onto my lap and gripped her hips as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Tiny entangled her fingers into my long hair and pulled slightly, turning me on more.
   I bit her bottom lip, earning a soft moan from the beautiful girl. She slid her hands under my black shirt and I shimmied out of my jacket, allowing her to pull the shirt over my head. Our lips collided again, then I moved to her neck, biting softly, hearing Tiny moan in my ear.
   "U-upstairs..." she said, breathing heavily. I picked her up and carried her up the stairs and into the bedroom, sitting her down on the bed. She took off her jacket and shirt, then pulled off her jeans. She really was quite beautiful. She bit her lip and pulled me closer, undoing my belt.
   She looked up at me and I had to look up at the ceiling. That look she gave me set me off. I crouched down and moved her further up the bed. "Stay," I said before walking back downstairs. "Where are you going?" She hollered after me. "To get a condom!" I yelled back, putting my shirt back on and walking to the infirmary.