♡~six~♡

tiny's pov

   Bin left me on the platform alone, and I had thirty pairs of eyes glued to me. Men, women, and children. I cleared my throat and began the speech that I'd planned while I was in the shower.
   "So, I guess I'm supposed to stand up here and introduce myself to you all, but I'm not good at public speaking. So, I'm going to close my eyes and pretend that I'm alone."
   Everyone nodded, and I closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and continued.
   "My name is Youni, but I go by Tiny. That's what my brother always called me growing up, because I was always really small compared to him and his friends. He's three years older than me, so duh, of course I'd be shorter. I don't know if my brother is even alive right now, actually. He was in college in California when this whole apocalypse started. Both my mother and my older sister died within the first year. They weren't very strong, to be honest. May they rest in peace. My dad left when I was young so I have no clue where he is. I'm not sure how old I am now, by the way. I was sixteen when this whole people eating people thing started. I lost touch with my friend MJ about two months ago. She was helping me and my family from the beginning. She left recently. I just woke up one morning and she was gone. Kind of a crappy way to say that she didn't want my dead weight holding her back anymore, but it's all good. Since she left, I occupied my time by reading random books I found when raiding houses and stuff. I'd gone without food for almost a week before Felix and Inja and Bin found me. They scared me at first, really."
   Some people laughed at that. I chuckled, as well, and said, "So, that's basically my story. But I hope that the hard times are almost over. I made it here, after all."