♡~nine~♡~smut~♡

tiny's pov

   I sat there, waiting for Hyunjin to come back. He told me to stay, so I was listening, but the thought of his hands on my body wouldn't go away. I bit the inside of my cheek, thinking.
   I trailed my hand down my stomach, beginning to rub my sensitive area through my panties. It felt good. I hadn't had this kind of feeling in a long time, so this was simplistic bliss at this point.
   I put my hand in side the fabric, feeling a wetness that wasn't common for me. The last time I'd had sex was before the apocalypse, and I had never been this aroused before.
   I kept thinking about the bulge in Hyunjin's tight jeans, and I imagined how it would feel for it to be inside of me. I slid two fingers inside of myself, letting out a quiet moan.
   I began moving them in and out, my eyes fluttering shut. I opened my legs more and leaned my head back, feeling amazing. I kept imagining Hyunjin hovering over me as he pounded into me, then I went faster.
   I was almost to my limit, and I didn't hear the front door open or close. But after I had already came, I opened my eyes and saw Hyunjin standing by the door with his arms crossed, a slight smirk on his face.
   "I-uh...I--"
   Hyunjin held his hand up and took his shirt off. "You just couldn't wait, could you?" He asked, getting out of his blue jeans. I bit my lip and looked at the growing size in his boxers. "I can go again," I said.
   He held up a shiny wrapper and I smiled. I motioned for him to come closer, and he did, kissing me roughly.