♡~twelve~♡

tiny's pov

   "B?" I asked the boy. "What does it stand for?"
   He looked at me as we walked. "Uh, Bangchan, actually. That's my real name. I just go by B, well, because you can really be anybody now."
   I nodded. "Makes sense. I go by Tiny, which was a childhood nickname. But my real name is Youni. Hey, how old are you?"
   "22."
   "Oh, really? You look pretty young. And pretty familiar, too. Are you famous? Or, were you famous?" I asked and B laughed. "Uh, I was. Just a little. I had a YouTube channel with my family."
   "Oh! Okay yeah! Don't you have a son or something?"
   He nodded. "Yeah, and I have another one now. You'll get to meet both of them when we get to the care center," he said, then we were silent for the rest of the walk.
   B led me to a large brick building right outside the main plaza. There was a girl sitting on the front steps. She was a bit younger than me, maybe seventeen or eighteen. When she noticed B and I, she stood up.
   "Hey, Tiny, right?" She asked me, shaking my hand. I nodded. "Mj," she said, then she turned to B. "Jasper knocked over the paints and now there's paint everywhere..." She said.
   B sighed. "Did you clean it up?"
   Mj nodded. "As best as I could," she said and I walked past them, going inside. "Wait, uh, Tiny," B called after me. I turned around and he handed me a blue card with my name and a bunch of numbers on it. "That's your key card. You'll use it to get into the care center, the armory, the pantry, where ever."
   I nodded and went inside, leaving Mj and B to discuss their matters alone.