♡~eleven~♡

tiny's pov

   I woke up to a blinding ray of sunshine, shining right through the window. I felt Hyunjin laying in bed behind me, his arm wrapped around my waist. I smiled and covered my face with the fluffy blanket, remembering what happened last night.
   The boy moved next to me and pulled me closer. "Mm," he said. I smiled again and turned to face him. "Morning."
   Hyunjin kissed me once. "Good morning," he said, opening his eyes. He smiled at me before asking, "Did you sleep okay?"
   I nodded. "Yeah, you?"
   He nodded, too. I sighed, enjoying this feeling. "Don't you have some leaderly duties to be doing this morning?" I asked and Hyunjin laughed. "I do, yeah. You wanna come with me?"
   I sat up, and Hyunjin put his head in my lap, closing his eyes once more. I shook my head. "Uh-uh! Get up, sleeping beauty," I said, getting out of bed. I went to the closet and picked out a blue and black flannel, a black shirt, and black jeans. I turned to see Hyunjin watching me.
   My face grew hot. "What?" I asked and he shook his head. "You're just so beautiful," he said as I walked back to the bed. I giggled, feeling silly. "Weirdo," I said, kissing his forehead, then his nose, his cheek and finally his lips.
   Hyunjin kissed me back and pulled me on top of him. I dropped my clothes on the floor, not caring anymore. I put my hands behind his head and pulled at his hair again, earning a sigh from the handsome male.
   "Hm, round two?" He asked me, kissing my neck. I laughed. "Yeah!" I exclaimed and Hyunjin flipped us over, kissing down my body. I giggled again as he licked my stomach, blowing on the wet spot afterwards. I got chills and he laughed.
   "You want me to go down on you?"
   I sat up on my elbows. "Hm?"
   Hyunjin smiled at me. "Do you want me to go down on you?" He repeated and I laughed. I looked over at the alarm clock next to the bed.
   ||10 : 24||
   "Uh, yeah. But later. We gotta get up," I said and Hyunjin looked at the time. "Shit!" He yelled, standing up. He  grabbed his jeans from by the door and pulled them on.
   "Exactly!" I said, getting dressed myself. I went into the bathroom and redid my braids, then brushed my teeth. Hyunjin came in and kissed me. "Mm, minty."
   I laughed and pushed the boy, and he smiled. "This is nice," he said, studying my face. I nodded. "Yeah, it is," I agreed. Then I heard a knock on the front door. "They're looking for you," I said, laughing and going downstairs.
   "I'm just checking in on you this morning!" He yelled after me. I chuckled and shook my head, opening the door.
   It was Inja and another guy, one that I hadn't seen last night in the plaza. Inja smiled at me and I returned the gesture. "Hey, is Jin here?" He asked. I frowned. "I dunno, let me check."
   I shut the door on the two confused boys and looked at a smiling Hyunjin. I pulled him by the arm and kissed him. "Go play with your friends," I said, opening the door before he could protest.
   "Oh, look who I found!"
   Hyunjin saw the second boy and his face lit up. "B!" He exclaimed. "You made it back!
   B smiled and shook Hyunjin's hand. "Yeah, I got back early early this morning," he said, sounding like Felix with that Australian accent. His was less noticeable, but it was definitely still there.
   Hyunjin looked at me. "B, this is Tiny."
   B smiled at me. "Hey."
   I smiled back and said, "Hello."
   The black-haired boy put his hands in his pockets and rocked back and forth on his heels. "You been to the care center, yet?" He asked and I shook my head. "Nope."
   Hyunjin smiled and pushed me forward. "B is head caretaker. For the kids."
   I smiled. "Oh really?"
   "You should go check it out," he said and I nodded. "I think I will," I said, leaving with B.