♡~four~♡

tiny's pov

   "And this will be your cabin," Hyunjin said, opening the door to one of the houses. I looked at him.
   "You're...joking, right?" I asked. He shook his head, and I shook mine. "This is unreal..." I mumbled. "This whole thing is unreal," a brown-haired boy said, walking out of the house that was supposedly mine.
   "I'm Seungmin," he said, hugging me. I hugged him back, slightly alarmed. Hyunjin must have seen the look on my face because he said, "Aw, Min. Give the girl some space, will ya'?"
   Seungmin broke the embrace and sighed. "Sorry...uh?"
   "Oh, uh, Tiny," I said. "Tiny, right. Um, the closet in the master is already set with clothes and an outfit for your ceremony. The kitchen is also stocked and you have running water and electricity."
   Hyunjin handed me a key. "Your ceremony is in about two hours, so be ready," he said and I frowned.
   "Ceremony? For what?" The blonde boy laughed. "It's like an introduction ceremony. You tell us your story."
   Seungmin nodded. "Mhm. And we all dress nice. Since you're a new recruit, your outfit is centered around blue, if I'm not mistaken."
   My expression stayed the same, so Hyunjin said, "Think of it as a sort of welcoming party. We do it for all the new recruits."
   I thought for a moment, then I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms, looking at the two boys in front of me. "Okay, well what if I don't show up?" I asked and they both laughed.
   Hyunjin's eyes met mine again. "Trust me, you wanna show up," he said. Seungmin nodded and began walking off the porch while saying, "There'll be booze."
   I laughed. "Then I'm definitely in," I said. The boy in front of me smiled, and my face grew hot. "See you later tonight," he said before leaving me on the porch by myself. I watched as he walked down the street with his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket.
   'This guy...' I thought, shaking my head and going inside to wash the months and months of grime off of me.