Chapter 1

Dillon above

Maynard P. O. V:

*Ring**Ring*

Finally the school is giving in a summer break and it's the last bell of today's class. I headed toward the school gate and saw my friends.

The brown hair is James, the blonde girl is Raven, the light brown hair girl is Stella and last my best friend for three years now is Xavier, who have jet black hair and same colour eyes as mine - light brown.

Me : " Hey! What's up. How was the day?"

Raven : " It was.... Nice. "

I got a chorus of yes. I mean how can I be their friend? They are so...... Not human. Well for that Xavier really is not a human, he is a vampire who is not at all a threat. And trust my words he is totally frank and happy boy, well for that he is 66 years old yet look like a 16 year teenager.

We made our way to our usual cafe and there my new girlfriend, whose name I don't even know. Well for that, I had got ......... I guess 57 girlfriends in 2 years and no one made up more than one week with me. I don't know anyone name, they just ask me one question after few days and leave me.

She exclaimed " Hii.. "

We all say hii to her and she leaches on my right arm and I don't say anything. I don't dislike it but that is I don't even like it, the way every girl hangs on me, they themselves come to me for hook up.

You won't even believe me but I am still a virgin, I have never fucked anyone more like not even kissed real one. I believe in soulmate and I know there is one out for me, so just waiting for her in my life.

Okay, so we all sit down on the table for eight. Xavier by my left and my GF by right side. We all gave our orders and started talking, I occasionally talk with either Raven or Xavier. For the whole time my GF keep telling me don't know what.

Then our orders came in and we did our lunch here. I kept on talking with Xavier about our school homework, it's our last year of course. Then I felt tug on my right arm and saw my now angry GF.

GF : " Maynard! Are you even listening to me?! "

Me : " What? What we're you talking about? "

GF: " We seriously need to talk. Come on"

And she pulled me out. My friends know about these and they didn't mind me and got on to their food. Me and GF came out of the cafe.

GF : shouted " Seriously Maynard. What is it? I always tries to get to know you or talk to you but you just ignore me. Why?! "
Me : " Can't you see I was busy talking to them? "

GF : " Why the hell don't you leave them? Am I nothing to you?! ! "

Me : " See, for one week relationship I can't abandon my three years friendship, okay? We are off now. "

GF : " Wait no! Please no! Don't get over with me. Please. I won't ever say to you, anything. "

Me : irritated " Okay let's go. "

We got inside and my friends stared at me " What? " I snapped at them.

Xavier : smirked " She didn't broke up with you? "

GF : scoffs " No, I love him, I won't ever think of letting him go. "

Xavier : gave a knowing smile " Let's see. "

Me and all went on to our own dorms or apartment, in my case it's apartment. My GF is still with me attached.

GF: " Can we meet tomorrow? I want to tell you something. "