Chapter 23

Above is Dillon who is thrashing on Ryan.

Dillon's P.O.V:

Wednesday!!! At college nothing much happened Jay said he can't come because he has meeting with some other alpha from far Land.

I was spending my time more with Xavier because I want to have a friend. It's lonely like it used to be and I don't want to go back at that time. Sure many girls approach me but they are not there for being friends. About guys........ Leave them they fear Xavier and me. First impression of mine, you know.

We got home, today we walked because that damn car was out of service.

I got in my room switching on those bee recorders, only to find out that Ryan was following me and he is now talking to Taylor.

"Aghh!!! Taylor!!? What should I do??? That bitch of my mate is with a vampire..... Wait are they a thing???" Ryan said.

"Hmm. I don't know.... What are you gonna do??" Taylor asked.

"Of course humiliate him. He dares to rebel against his own mate? Me???" Ryan said.

After they both ate up their food Ryan again asked "Why are you happy these days?? You didn't even attempted to, you know... ?"

"It's because of Dillon, our soon to be Luna. You know he is way too much tough. He didn't even accepted the post yet and he is way too good in fighting too." Taylor said.

"Wait, first why don't I know about Luna and second what will happen to Jay's wife??!!" Ryan asked.

"I don't know about her but on Monday you can meet our soon to be Luna." Taylor said.

Rest all are just something blah blah blah. On the other side Jay and his father have successfully collaborated with the... Whatever pack.

Huh!! Bad news. Hehehe!!!

Hmm so might be tommorow the kidnapping can get on a go. And with that I got on to my daily routine.

Thursday, College was same just that Jay was also with me. He talked about what happened at the meeting and about the Red moon day.

At evening I thought to go to the shop near the forest because you can say there are the best chocolate they have same as the first time Maynard gave me.

I was gonna walk up till there. I watched every move of Ryan in my mobile connected to the bee recorders. I saw them coming for me from behind. The sun was going down, I took it as my opportunity to deceive them and I speeded toward the tree.

As expected he and his three companion lost me but suddenly someone hit at my back twice. Might he got another companion?? I Know this person is not good at doing this he just got his luck because he blacked me out at second hit. I slumped on a hard chest as dark engulfed me.

Next time I woke up only to get water splashed on me. I was on a chair, I open my eyes half and saw stars and a pitch dark sky. I straitened my head and hissed as someone blinked the light on me. My wrists were burning so I looked down, they have chained my hands and ankles with silver chain.

Oh!!!! How I remember my old days, this chains were my best friend, type of. It doesn't hurt me as it used to be when I was 7 years old. The pain doesn't faze me now, after those nine years with this same chain.

"Well well if it's not the mate of the soon to be alpha of the most ruthless pack." A person spoke, I can sense the venomous way he was speaking.

After adjusting my eyes to the light I saw the face of the person. He...... He was my saviour. "Alpha Jackson!!!"