Chapter 17

Dillon's new look.

Xavier P.O.V:

Dillon have finally lost it!!!
He is smiling giving genuine smiles and laughing as he is watching that video over and over again.

I guess for a werewolf when their mate is in this state they lose their mind and go to depression, right?? But he is acting a bit.......... different.

I went to talk to Bella "Bella I guess Dillon has finally lost it he is laughing like a crazy and creepy person."

Bella sighed and looked toward me "Xavier please help him. Take him out from here. I can't allow anyone to look at Maynard. If he see then he is gonna break down even more."

I nodded "I am going to take him out from here. I guess I need to work for it now."

I went to Dillon "Dillon, I guess we need to get out of here. Come on we will get out."

"How many months to be exact???" He asked emotionlessly seeing ahead of me toward Bella.

"Few months.." she whispered back.

"And exactly how much this few months are??'' Dillon asked again calmly.

"Umm six months to be most" Bella again whispered.

He sighed and got up "Let's go from here. You won't let me see him so I got no choice." He said and I can pin point that he is thinking if something vicious by his voice. I never thought he would agree so easily to get outta this house.

Dillon's P.O.V:

I don't want to be here, where I can't see Maynard. I won't weep on his condition!!! No I would never!!!

Sou: " ~~Dillon.. I want blood~~" he purred in my head in sickly sweetest voice I have ever heard from him.

Me: "umhmm. Whose do you want love??" I asked as I kept on packing my bag.

Sou : "You know whose I want. I want it to be slow... And painful for them." He said in a soft and threatening voice, seems more like sadistic one, as if he is speaking near my ears and it brought a shiver down my spine.

Me: " Me too love. I want it too. Soon, we will bathe our hands in their blood...... Soon." I whispered last word.

"Xavier done!!!! Let's go wherever you want me to go with you!!" I said out loud as I came out of my room.

"I'm too ready but Bella asked me to send you a message that Maynard's mom and dad wants to meet you." He said after looking up from his phone.

I nodded. We got out of my and Maynard's home or...used to be home. Then got to his car and he drove to God knows where.

I don't know how much time have passed because I already went to deep dreams, but I woke up when Xavier called me out. I guess after six or so hours of driving??

We got in a cafe "They will meet here. You talk to them, I will go and wait for you. Also will take foods for you." He smiled a bit and went on to another direction while I went in the cafe.

This place looks sickly familiar like I have seen it before but where???

I saw a couple at the corner of the cafe, they are giving this scent of something demon. I got near and saw Maynard's dad and a beautiful lady. Something clicked.

"Rossetti?? Is it you??" I asked in disbelief.

She looked at me and smiled "Dillon!! I haven't seen you for like half a century!!" She exclaimed which gained few odd looks. She has changed so much in this time.