Chapter 19

Dillon eating lunch at lunch time in college with Xavier.

Dillon's P.O.V:

Tuesday came way too fast, I mean next day. Yesterday I just ate my food and was in the room for whole time dipping my oversensitive nose in Maynard's scent, what a bliss but it would have been more better if he himself was here with me.

Now I'm in college, most of my scent has become stronger because his scent is mixing with mine way more than I have thought. I am going to third period when suddenly I was been pulled into mens washroom.

I thought it might be Jay or any tail of Samuel but it's....... Rebecca. She pressed me against the wall as she trapped me between her small hands and leaned herself on me in seductive way.

"Hey, I am Rebecca. I was very impressed by you tomorrow. Maybe we can have something fun together??" She said biting her lower lip between her teeth.

"Do you always introduce yourself like this??" I asked huskily looking toward her lips.

"No, just for you. So wanna have fun??" She asked as she smirked seeing my gaze on her breast.

"Then I would have accepted it but sorry noway in the hell I want some cheap one-stands. Thanks for the offer by the way." I removed her hands and was going to step aside.

"Wait!!!! Do you want to be in a relationship with me??!!" She asked surprised.

"Of course I would have loved to do so. But seeming you I don't think you want to be." I said looking in her eyes.

"Do you know every boy wants this body of mine even for just once and you want it for lifetime??" She asked amused.

"Umm no madam. I said I would have loved to be in a relationship..... Be you are a bossy or sexy, yet you are a girl. So don't forget your pride. Okay?? Bye" I smiled and left her standing there like a ghost.

I made my way out of the washroom to my class. Jay tried to talk to me but I just said "Hii" to which Xavier gave a 'What the fuck?' look, I just shrugged and sat beside him.

"Umm, hi. And sorry for yesterday. Oh yeah!! One of my football team member is throwing a party tommorow. You are invited." Jay said with a smile.

I smiled back "Oh we both would love to come."

"Oh ummm. Just werewolves and humans. You know." He whispered lowly.

"Okay, it's fine. I will come just send me the address." I said.

He took out his phone and was going to take mine but I snatched his phone and messaged my number. "Here." I gave him  his phone back and he sat at his seat.

He messaged me a address at late night and time like 7pm but I totally ignored it, didn't reply and went back to my know heaven.... Maynard's scent.

Wednesday came and went off too quickly. I didn't saw any of my three enemies at college too.

At night I went to the party at the given address at 8pm. The party was on full swing, the house was big. I can sense there are many humans than werewolves.

I got inside and instantly the reek scent of alcohol hit my nose. Jay came and talked to me like a normal person, Max too was being nice to me. When 10pm came they both went out to God knows where.

I was feeling a bit thirsty so I went upstairs of this house but suddenly someone pushed me in a room. I saw a dazed Rebecca, she shut the door and came near me.

"I heard you are alpha's mate??" She said sadly.

I sighed "Yes, but I'm neither gonna accept him nor reject him as a mate."