Chapter 3: Male Periods

"THAT WAS SO AWKWARD!" Chan cried out the next morning, grabbing the attention of the rest of his group members in the practice hall

"What was awkward?" Jeongin questioned.

Now Chan would share everything with his members, but something was stopping him from telling them about his desperate love life. He knew that they were going to tease him for days on a stretch (or even years, but let's be optimistic).

Jisung piped up, "He is on dad-"

Chan, in the couple of seconds that he had, sprinted to Jisung and tackled him to the ground.

The others just stared.

"What-what are you doing?" Seungmin asked, skeptically looking at the two on the ground.

Jisung started to speak again, but Chan slammed his hand on Jisung's mouth. He let out a muffled cry, and the leader whispered to him, "Don't you dare tell them!"

"I'm concerned for you two," Felix commented.

"And what was awkward?" Changbin asked.

Chan nervously laughed, "Hehe, a conversation we had l-last night, hehe..."

"What was it about?" Hyunjin suggestively wiggled his eyebrows, "Was it about girls?"

"How can you be so right?!" Jisung gasped.

"Wait, I'm right? OH, MY GOD I-"

"We were talking about... eh... male periods!" Chan blurted out whatever came to his mind first.

Then realization struck him. Oh gosh...

"Male periods?" Seungmin and Minho said in unison. Hyunjin made a disgusted face.

"Y-Yeah, we were talking about male periods," Jisung complied, "And how they affect our non-existent uterus-"

"That's enough!" Chan screamed in horror.

"Are you guys serious right now..." Minho made a face.

"I didn't sign up for this," Felix sighed.

---

"I didn't sign up for this," Aisha sighed.

Looking at the cost of all the paints and drawing sheets for her next masterpiece, she could only sigh. The expenses were way beyond her imagination, and she wasn't exactly keen on spending so much money, especially since she barely had any money left to feed herself and pay her rent.

And her self-respect - more like ego - stopped her from asking money from her parents. She didn't have that strong a bond with them, and had run away from their home two years ago to chase her dreams of becoming a popular artist. Now, she was doing everything to stop herself from returning to their place.

And ending up with no better idea, she guiltily grabbed her phone and did the first thing that came into her mind.

Aisha2000: hey weird guy

She waited for a few minutes, staring at the text, and hoping for a reply from the weird guy. About fifteen minutes later, she was regretting sending the text.

And just as she was about to delete it, the guy replied.

Chris97: hi?

Next chapter:

Aisha2000: but would you like to be my sugar daddy?

Chan choked on his rice.