Track 18: Dead Girl Walking (Reprise)

Hyunjin released the parking brake and sped off toward Seungmin's house. They arrived fairly quickly, and they nervously went inside, climbing the stairs to Seungmin's room.

As soon as his door shut, he was roughly pushed up against it. Hyunjin leaned down and whispered in Seungmin's ear, "Do you still want me to be mean to you, baby? If you say yes there's no going back." His hand drifted up Seungmin's torso and settled at the base of his throat as he awaited a response.

When Seungmin breathed a quiet, "yes", Hyunjin mentally rejoiced. He slammed his lips against Seungmin's, pushing the boy harder against the door. He pulled away for a moment only to instruct Seungmin to jump up. Hyunjin caught him and pushed him even more roughly as the younger wrapped his legs around Hyunjin's waist. Their kiss was messy, desperate, and frantic, but it was all they wanted. Seungmin tangled his fingers in Hyunjin's dark hair, yanking hard as Hyunjin deepened the kiss. His tongue roamed Seungmin's mouth, and though they'd kissed like this before it felt completely different. Maybe because instead of kissing to follow a script's instructions, this time it was on their terms. Hyunjin was grateful for the fact. He had the cutest boy in the world in his arms, and he was not about to miss any opportunity with him.

Hyunjin turned on his heel without breaking the kiss and carried Seungmin to his bed, where he laid the boy down gently. He slowly pulled away, staring down at a breathless Seungmin. He placed a gentle kiss on the boy's cheek, followed by another kiss on his jaw, and eventually he trailed kisses down Seungmin's neck, occasionally stopping to bite the sensitive skin or leave marks. Seungmin whimpered and tried to stifle any other sound he might make as Hyunjin slipped a hand beneath his shirt. "Off," he commanded against Seungmin's neck.

Of course Seungmin obeyed, hurriedly removing his shirt and throwing it across the room. Hyunjin leaned in for another kiss, but Seungmin placed a finger on his lips. "You too," he whispered, pulling on the hem of Hyunjin's t-shirt. He looked at the ground, though he could tell Hyunjin was smirking as he slowly peeled off his shirt and flung it somewhere.

Seungmin hesitantly placed a hand on Hyunjin's chest, over his heart. Hyunjin smirked and lowered himself slowly to kiss Seungmin's collarbone, earning him a shaky breath and a tiny voice whispering "please". Hyunjin bit down harshly, smiling when Seungmin yelped and gripped tightly onto Hyunjin's back, not expecting the sudden roughness. The action only motivated Hyunjin. He bit and sucked on the skin, determined to leave a lasting mark. Once satisfied, he left one final dark hickey just above Seungmin's hipbone. The entire time he was focused on claiming what was his, Seungmin was trying hard not to let Hyunjin see the effect it had on him. But when the elder bit down hard on his final mark, Seungmin couldn't suppress the soft moan that tumbled from his lips.

Hyunjin was proud. He moved so that he was once again hovering over Seungmin, and he smirked. "Now why didn't I get to hear that before, baby?" He teased, "I know you were trying not to. But I like hearing you." He whispered the last part, letting his lips graze Seungmin's ear as he spoke. The younger boy shuddered under the touch and pulled Hyunjin in for another kiss. Hyunjin held Seungmin's hip with one hand as the other roamed his chest, lightly tracing over the marks he'd left.

Seungmin had given up on staying quiet by now. He yelped when Hyunjin dug his nails into his hip, the sound surprising even himself. He placed his hands against Hyunjin's chest and pushed him away lightly.

"As fun as this is," he panted, "We should stop for now, before we get carried away. I know for a fact you haven't done your math homework yet, and we have an exam tomorrow. And our final dress rehearsal!"

Hyunjin smirked, ghosting his fingertips over the hickeys on Seungmin's neck and chest. "Well, the makeup crew is gonna have a fun time fixing you up tomorrow," he mused, "But I hope they leave them. They're pretty."

Seungmin kissed Hyunjin one final time before bidding him farewell. As soon as the boy was gone, Seungmin shoved his face in a pillow and screamed. It took a long ass time, but he finally admitted he liked Hyunjin. Like, a lot.

~

published (technically) july 9
i didn't want to wait 24hrs
so here's another chapter at 1am
there will be another at the usual time
two chapters today lets go
ok but also this chapter is embarrassing as fuck

also i decided on 2yeon for the
other fic i asked about last chapter