heartbreak weather (rudy pankow) | chapter twenty-nine

(Kiwi - Harry Styles)  - [Requested!]  - "Did you fuck her?"

-
[Requested!]
-
"Did you fuck her?"

your sobs remained rather silent, as salty tears stung your eyes. Your body turned into putty. You were paralyzed. You couldn't move.

"Answer me! Did you fuck her?" you yell, punching his chest gently. He nodded his head. He didn't speak. He didn't sob. He was quiet.

Rudy didn't give a flying fuck about your feelings. Rudy wasn't committed, he never was. He just cared about himself. He didn't care about you, nor the three month old baby living inside your stomach. Never mind the struggles you had to go through, just to see him smile. The crying, the smiles, the laughs. They were worth nothing. "You just had to fuck around with other girls? Huh Rudy? you fucking asshole." You spat. "Fuck you, Rudy. Fuck you. Fuck You. Fuck you." You sob. You wanted to scream. You wanted to punch the smirk wiped on his face. Though, you couldn't. You wanted to hate him. You wanted to despise him. However, you were incapable. You loved him. You had a future together. You once had plans. You were engaged, pregnant. You lived in your dream house, your dream car parked in the driveway. You were once truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with him. Everything seemed so...perfect. It seemed too good too good. There had to be a catch, right? Once he got casted into several shows, he changed. Your relationship was no longer perfect. It was a toxic, living hell. You couldn't escape. You couldn't escape his presence. The man he once was....was gone. He vanished. He was fucking gone. He was constantly fucking around other women, either high or drunk in the process. He cheated twice, but each time you forgave him, hoping he'd change for the best. Yet, he never did. He drank daily, smoking weed, using deadly drugs at times. You tried to stop him, but he'd scream bloody murder. He'd hit you, yell. What can you say? You were his toy. He only wanted you for pleasure. He'd use you as his sex toy. He'd use you as his fucking punching bag. You were done. You were tired. "I'm so done, Rudy. I'm fucking fed up with your constant bullshit." You scream.
"so what're you going to do, huh? You're going to raise the baby by yourself? you can't fucking leave, Y/N."  Rudy follows behind your figure. "i'll figure it out. I'll figure it the fuck out. They don't need a shitty dad like you'' You look into his eyes, his pupils dilated from the weed coursing throughout his body. He grabs your wrist tightly, though you stop him. ''Don't fucking touch me'' you yell. ''Y/N don't be so fucking stubborn. We can work this out, alright? we can survive this! Or at least, we can try to survive this?" He pleads. He grabs your wrist hastily, intertwining his fingers with yours. You didn't budge nor accept the gesture. You snatch your hand away from his grasp. You grab your clothes within a few moments, wanting nothing but to escape his presence. To escape this hellhole.  This was final. You were leaving. You were leaving and never coming back. ''Try to survive this? Rudy we tried. We tried multiple times. You always pull the dumbest shit Rudy. I have no fucking idea why! I'm done with you and your nonsense'' You bawl.  His eyes soften. His fist loosen. ''Y/N'' He embraces you into a hug. ''I said don't fucking touch me!''  you shriek.

''We're over, Rudy. We're done''
-
part 2?