Chapter 36: Sanha Is In

~Lia's P.O.V~

Another day in school. Well I'm not really avoiding Greenie actually. I'm used to boys liking me so I can still talk comfortably to him. We're currently walking inside the school to our classrooms.

"Greenie, did you answer question three on our math homework?"

"Yup! It was pretty easy." -Soobin

"Ah you do realize that I did your homework right?" -Taehyun

"Yah Taehyun!" -Soobin

"Greenie, why're you lying?"

"Sorry. Well I hate math so..." -Soobin

"You know you can just ask for my help instead of telling Terry to do your homework..."

'What just happened??' -Yeonjun

*Blush*"O-okie..." -Soobin

I think Soobin is blushing. His face and neck turned into a hint of red. Was it because of what I said? Well he looks cute while blushing. Probably I should tease him more often. Yeah you should do that Lia, it can be fun.

"Btw, Soobin hyung, where's your cousin?" -Kai

"Cousin?"

"Yeah, my cousin transferred here. He might be our classmate!" -Soobin

"That's amazing!"

"He'll catch up later." -Soobin

We're inside the classroom right now. I'm excited to meet a new friend. Even better, Soobin's cousin! Me and Soobin are talking since we're seatmates until the teacher came in.

"Class, we have another transferee student. I would like to introduce him to you. Pls come in." -Teacher

'Him?'

A tall boy came inside and I was shocked. Are you sure he's just Soobin's cousin? They look like twins! How on earth did that happen???

"Annyeonghaseyo! *Bow* My name is Yoon Sanha and I'm Choi Soobin's cousin. I hope we can be friends!" -Sanha

'Sanha. I see... Green? Wait, he's also green?? But I thought Soobin is the only Greenie???'

"Whhooo!!" *clap* -Soobin

I looked at Soobin since he started clapping and cheering for his cousin. His reaction's really cute. Looks like they're best buddies. The seat behind me was vacant and so the teacher told him to sit there.

"Sanha, pls sit behind Lia." -Teacher

"I'm sorry, who's Lia?" -Sanha

"Lia raise your hand pls." -Teacher

*Raises hand*

"... Oh ok..." -Sanha

*Whisper*"Hey bro." -Soobin

"Hey cousin." -Sanha

I'm a little bit confused now. Two Greenies? If that's the case, I can't call Soobin 'Greenie' anymore since I might confuse both him and his cousin. Class just continued and I started calling Greenie by his real name now.

~Sanha's P.O.V~

I'm a new transferee student here in Hanlim and I'm excited for this year cuz my cousin Soobin is gonna be my classmate. Just like what we expected. I was waiting outside until the teacher told me to come in and introduce myself and so I did.

"Pls come in." -Teacher

"Annyeonghaseyo! *Bow* My name is Yoon Sanha and I'm Choi Soobin's cousin. I hope we can be friends!"

"Whhooo!!" *clap* -Soobin

*Chuckle*

He's really loud when it comes to me. That guy's actually quiet and shy unless you're close to him. I also do the same and get loud when it comes to him. Even though we're just cousins, I feel like we're actual twin brothers.

"Sanha pls sit behind Lia." -Teacher

"I'm sorry, who's Lia?"

"Lia raise your hand pls." -Teacher

*Raises hand* -Lia

'Wow! She's so pretty!! Her name is Lia? Is this love at first sight?? And she's sitting beside Soobin.'

"... Oh ok..."

I obeyed our teacher and sat behind this pretty girl named Lia. My eyes were only focused on her until Soobin talked to me so I looked at him.

*Whisper*"Hey bro." -Soobin

"Hey cousin."

Class started but I'm not listening. I'm only looking at the girl infront of me. She's really pretty. Looks like Soobin is close with her. I wanna know more about her. I think it's love at first sight. Though I don't really believe it. But maybe it'll change my mind.