Chapter 42: Soobin Vs Sanha Pt.2

~Sanha's P.O.V~

My cousin Soobin beat me for getting Lia's attention yesterday. But now, I'll make sure this day is mine. I woke up early and silently went out of the house. I'm already at the gate of our school waiting for Lia. I can already imagine Soobin's furious face at home. Thirty minutes passed and I saw Lia coming so I called her.

"Lia!" *wave*

"Goodmorning Sanha! You're early today." -Lia

"Yeah I am. Let's go to the classroom now?"

"How 'bout let's wait for TxT first." -Lia

"Ahh... Actually, they're always late. You don't wanna be late right? So let's go??"

"Yeah you're right... Let's go!" -Lia

Before we started walking, I saw Soobin standing across the street with those cold stares like he's about to murder me. Tsk! I'm not afraid of him. Then I saw TxT walking to his spot worried about his expression. I didn't mind it anymore and just walked away with Lia. Today is MY day.

~Soobin's Short P.O.V~

I can't believe I forgot to set my alarm! Now Sanha has Lia's. Ugh! I hate myself for this. What's wrong with you man???

"Soobin. Is there something wrong?" -Yeonjun

"Yeonjun hyung, he looks mad." -Taehyun

"Why would he be mad?" -Kai

"Ahh guys, is, Sanha hyung with Lia noona?" -Beomgyu

"Wait, Sanha is with Lia? Soobin, are you mad because of that??" -Yeonjun

*Cold*"Tsk! Whatever."

I left them across the street, not answering them why I look cold and furious of Sanha and Lia being together. Even though Lia is my seatmate, I decided not to talk to her for a moment since Sanha is literally just behind us.

(Back to Sanha's P.O.V)

I invited Lia to sit with me at the canteen and she agreed. We were having fun, but I would notice on my peripheral vision that Soobin is looking at us, still planning how to steal Lia from me. But I didn't mind.

"This cheesecake tastes delicious." -Lia

"Yup. It sure is."

"Uhmm... I wanna ask, did you and Soobin had a fight?" -Lia

"What? No."

"You sure? 'Cuz you've been acting cold towards each other since yesterday." -Lia

'She's really good at sensing things.'

"It's a cousin situation. No need to know."

"Ok, I see..." -Lia

Before we went home I asked Lia if I can accompany her. Soobin didn't mind anymore. He was literally avoiding us. Either he's pissed or he's trying to control his anger infront of the girl. I'm walking with Lia at the sidewalk right now preparing for what I'm about to say...

"It's nice walking instead of taking the bus you know." -Lia

"Yup. Soobin hates walking A LOT!"

"Yeah, he still haven't told me why though..." -Lia

'Wait, he haven't told her yet?'

"A-ahh well, in the future he might tell you."

"I hope so..." -Lia

"Lia, there's something I wanna tell you..."

"What is it?" -Lia

"Lia, I hope you won't get mad or uncomfortable but, you see... I don't believe in love at first sight. I never did. But when I moved to Hanlim and met you, I think I finally believed in it..."

"..." -Lia

"I really do and, I wanna tell you that... I like you."

"What?" -Lia

"Lia, I like you."

"I..." -Lia

"It's ok if you can't answer me now, I'll wait until you're ready."

"Sanha, are you sure?" -Lia

"When it comes to you, I'm very sure about it."

~Lia's Short P.O.V~

Sanha confessed to me. He confessed to me! I know Soobin likes me too but he had more courage to confess than him. And to tell you the truth...

I think my heart fluttered.