Chapter 37: Meet And Stay

(Short chapter ahead)

~Lia's P.O.V~

I'm still at school, walking along the hallway. I'm carrying some books and I must say, they're really heavy. Idk what to think anymore. I still haven't connect my memories and dreams yet. I miss my friends back in Canada and now, I see green on both Soobin and Sanha. Though I don't really see green fully on both of their names, but it's the color that stands out the most. Idk what's going on with my synesthesia anymore. I think right now it's just making things worst than better. Before I knew it, I tripped.

"Ahh!"

I closed my eyes ready to feel the pain of the heavy books and hard floor. But then I felt someone else caught me before I fell. I opened my eyes and it was... Sanha.

"Are you ok?" -Sanha

"Y-yeah I'm fine."

"Here, let me help you." -Sanha

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok. Just be careful next time." -Sanha

"I will, thanks."

"You're Lia right?" -Sanha

"Yes, Choi Julia. Just call me Lia."

"Oh you're also a Choi? I see..." -Sanha

"Yes I am."

"I'll help you with these books." -Sanha

"N-no need."

"I insist." -Sanha

"O-ok."

We went back to our classroom and I'm really thankful Sanha was there. If not, I would've had a bump on my head. But I felt a silhouette near us earlier. I didn't get to look since I'm carrying these books. But I really felt something, it was strong. It was giving me another green feeling.

~Soobin's P.O.V~

I bought some bread and almond milk because I want Lia to try them out. I understand if she doesn't call me Greenie anymore. It's a bit weird anyways. I tried to look for her and I did but... It looks like she tripped carrying those heavy books and my cousin Sanha was there to catch her.

Idk why but I felt something different at that scene. I really don't like it. Almost like my hatred in walking. I know he's my cousin but... *Sigh* If I'd say that I'm jealous then... Ugh! I coudn't believe that they even looked at each other a bit longer than usual and went back to their senses. I was supposed to call Lia but they started walking away. At that moment, I remembered what Beomgyu told me before...

"I have a bad feeling about this..." -Beomgyu