3. Almost

June 22, 2020
10:30 pm

Anna's pov:

Dinner went better than i could have ever asked for, besides the embarrassing stories that were shared about me. Ag fits in so well here- along with Mia. It's been a few hours since dinner and now the three of us are outside just watching the stars. My gaze keeps falling onto Ag's and our eye contact is almost unbreakable at some points. As we continue to talk and share stories, Ag and I keep getting closer and closer to each other. The more and more we talk, the more and more the feelings i have become more real. I knew i had felt something for her. I just needed something to solidify these feelings instead of just interacting on face-time.

"Let's play a game" Mia suggested looking at Ag and smirking

"Oh lord what game. this better not be some spin the bottle typa shit" Ag said while letting out a soft giggle

"oh what are you scared of a little spin the bottle game?" I teased leaning in closer to her face and smirking

"Don't even playyyyy bro. Let's play truth or dare BUT if you chicken out you gotta take an article of clothing off" Ag said teasingly back

"Let's do it, Ill start. Anna truth or dare?" asked Mia

"I'm feeling bold, hit me with a dare" i said confidently

Before Mia could give me a dare, her phone rang.

"Ahh sorry guys i'll be right back, I gotta take this" Mia said as she got up and walked inside

***play song***

It was quiet between Ag and I for a few minutes. We both sat close to each other, enjoying the view of the stars dancing in the sky. My gaze fell upon her, once again. She looked so pretty peacefully looking at the stars. her gaze fell on mine and we stared into each other's eyes. My heart beat began to increase as i felt her body get closer to mine. she slightly bit her lip as she smiled at me. the moment she bit her lip was the moment many many unholy thoughts filled my head. she was inches from my face. her hand met my face as she pulled me closer. my arm gave out which lead to her falling on top of me. we both let out a small laugh as i moved the hair out of her face.

Ag's pov:

This is the moment. I had told myself that i was going to wait to tell her at least until i knew for sure that she felt the same way-
But the way this day has gone, with the tension that i know both of us feel- there is no way she only sees me as just a friend. We sat there for a few minutes, me on top of her, staring into each other's eyes. I felt her gentle hand make its way up the back of my shirt. I moved my body so that i was completely on top of her, with my hips between her legs. She traced shapes on my back with her finger tips as her eyes trailed down to my lips. Her hands made their way to my neck and she cupped my face gently. This was it. I began to lean in so her lips almost met mine. My heart rate increased heavily until my lips gently grazed hers. We were interrupted by a voice telling us it was time to come inside.

"Dammit" I thought to myself.