11. Anna Shumate

Anna's Pov:

It's currently 5:30. Still nothing from Ag. I just hope that she went into her house to charge her phone or to call someone. Even if it wasn't me- maybe an uber or to get a hotel room. I just hope that she's safe. That is all that I care about. Dammit I wish I hadn't have said anything. If I kept it to myself we would probably be cuddled up together on my bed watching disney movies with snacks. I was so frustrated and upset with myself. These moments of overt thinking every situation are beginning to make me more mad at myself. I know I have things to work on. I know that she would have stayed and worked on them with me. She just gets me like that. She cares about me. I know she wouldn't do anything to purposely hurt me. I know she wouldn't go out and hook up with someone just to do it. It's not her. I fucked up with this. The more and more we sit and wait to hear from her, the more and more I realize that I can't be without her. I wouldn't want to and I have no idea why I thought we would be better off with out each other. Letting her go would be the biggest mistake i've made. The rain is beginning to let up and i've ran out of tears. My eyes are red and puffy and my voice is raspy. All i want is to be with my baby. In her arms so I feel as if no one can hurt me. To feel her heart beat and have her hands interlocked with mine.

She's not just a friend.

She's mine.