7. Dinner Party

Ag's pov:

Anna's family dinner party is in an hour and my god all i can think about is what just happened in the shower. I haven't told Mia yet- i'm still in awe that it happened. I'm currently talking to Anna's mom about life and future plans. Talking to her family felt so natural as if i've known them for a long time. In the middle of the conversation I was having with her mom, my phone buzzed but i ignored it. It buzzed again and I saw that anna had snapchatted me. I opened my phone and opened snapchat; Anna had sent me three videos. As i opened them i watched her tease the fuck out of me. Rolling her eyes, biting her lip, teasing in her bathroom mirror. This made me extremely flustered- so much so i couldn't keep focus on the words coming out of my mouth while talking to her mom. Her mom picked up on it quick and asked if I was okay, i replied with yes. The thoughts running through my mind distracted me completely.

She doesn't know what she's getting herself into.

***Time skip to dinner party

Anna's pov:
***play song***

I made my rounds introducing Ag and Mia to some of my family members and we all shared stories and held good conversations. It was soon time for dinner. While we were all eating, i felt Ag's hand make its way to my inner thigh. My eyes shifted in her direction while butterflies filled my stomach. She paid no attention to me while i became more flustered. She held perfect conversation with people around the table as she lightly traced shapes on my inner thigh. I clenched my jaw trying to keep composure. The conversation shifted onto someone else and Ag leaned back into her seat; she leaned in my direction and whispered:
"The things I would do to you-" she paused for a second to make sure no one was looking in her direction.
"The videos you sent me earlier were cute, but i think i can do better" she continues "if you wanna play the teasing game anyways." she smirked and began to talk to the person sitting across from her.

My mind flooded with the thought of the things that happened in the shower. Her hand continued to travel up my inner thigh- her finger tips asking for entrance. My hand gripped onto her wrist as I felt a second heart beat form. The butterflies and adrenaline filled my body as my eyes filled with lust. She knew exactly what she was doing to me. I tried my absolute best to be quiet and act as if nothing was going on under the table. She soon stopped, leaving me wanting more and eager for my family to leave. While Ag and I walked to the kitchen to put our dishes in the sink, I pulled her into the pantry, grabbing her hand to finish the job she started. She quickly put her hand around my mouth so that i wouldn't make much noise. Every touch sent a burning sensation through out my body. She continued to go faster and faster which led me to grab the shelf above my head. She whispered in my ear everything she wanted to do to me. She sent my body into a wave of pleasure causing me to let out a throaty moan. She quickly shut me up by kissing me deeply. My legs twitched and shook with relief after finishing. She then pulled her hand out of my pants and put two fingers in her mouth; without hesitation she kisses me hard.

***time skip to saying good bye to family

Ag's pov:

I had her wrapped around my finger during dinner. The way she clenched onto my wrist attempting to keep composure filled me with a feeling i've never felt before. As we said our goodbyes to her family, Mia mentioned sneaking out and going night swimming. We weren't opposed to the idea and decided to go after everyone leaves. We walked up to Anna's room and got our things together. I grabbed a drawstring bag and put my towel and a speaker into it. We all decided to walk instead of drive so we grabbed our long boards and began to head over to the nearest lake. As we skated, I found my hand intertwined with Anna's. The subtle smile of pure happiness appeared on my face. I love the way she makes me feel.

As we got to the spot we found for night swimming, Anna looked up and got so excited over the stars. I watched her smile and point at all the twinkling stars. She looked so beautiful and full of joy. The way the stars danced in her eyes made me fall for her harder. My fingers interlocked with hers while i leaned in and kissed her forehead. I hope she knows I wouldn't let anything happen to her. I wouldn't let anything or anyone hurt her. She has my whole heart and I wouldn't change that for the world. I am so geeked over this girl it's insane. But i love it, i love it so much.