14. Mia Riley

Mia's pov:

This isn't like Ag. I'm so beyond confused. She always answers the phone. She always makes sure to text me so i know that she's safe.

I've never seen Anna so drained of joy. She's the one person constantly radiates this contagious happiness, especially around Ag. they both make me believe that love is such a pure and genuine thing.

I keep reminding her that Ag wouldn't ever do something like this. That she's just trying to clear her head and charge her phone. I keep reminding her that she's okay. That she'll be back. That she wouldn't let her go.

I know Ag. I know her better than anyone. She wouldn't. And if she did then I- I wouldn't know to think. I would be just as confused and disappointed as Anna. I know that they aren't officially together but they might as well be. They way that they talk about each other I swear it's like they've never known anything else besides the feelings they share. Watching Anna sit with her knees up and her hood on, leaning against the interior of the car door breaks my heart. It's felt like it's been hours since this all happened. I just wish i knew what was going through both of their heads. Anna won't speak much and Ag won't pick up the damn phone.

a few minutes went by and Anna got a text. The joy sprung back to her face and the smile that appeared could be seen from miles away. I've never seen someone so genuinely excited.

She unlocked her phone and suddenly the happiness drained from her face. She went silent and she starred blankly at her phone.

I got up and looked at what she had been sent.

I saw Ag's shirt and skin realized the person in it wasn't her. It was Margot.

I swear to fucking god Ag. You better get your shit together.