5. the morning after

anna's pov:
I woke up cuddling my pillow, very confused and slightly flustered. Ag and Mia were passed out next to me. The memories from last night flooded my memory as i tried to figure out why i was in different clothing. Did we change before we went to bed? When did Mia get back? So many questions went through my head as i shuffled around looking for my phone.

"Good morning sunshine. Did you sleep well?" Ag said giving me a warming smile.

"I think so, although i don't remember putting your hoodie on? when did that happen?" i asked

"oh you don't remember? you got cold outside when we were stargazing all together. Mia had brought our hoodies out after she got off her call and then we decided to play that game and ended up getting wayyy to wasted- you don't remember?" Ag asked slightly confused.

"Wait- you're telling me that all we did last night was play that truth or dare game and drink? and then i passed out? that's all?" I said flustered, questioning if what i thought happened last night actually happened.

"uhh yeah pretty much. although, you sleep talk" Ag giggled

"wait what? what do you mean? what did i-" my face turned red as i realized what most likely came out of my mouth.

"I mean I knew you liked my name but damn bubbas, don't wear it out" Ag teased. She winked and walked out of my room towards the bathroom.

What the fuck? What the fuck? Just what the fuck? I've never been so embarrassed and confused in my life? You're telling me I DREAMT THAT? it was so vivid and real. I have the evidence to prove that it felt real- i won't go into detail. She is completely in my head. Wait does that mean we didn't even come close to kissing last night too? I have so many questions. I'm so confused oh my god.

Ag's pov:

Mia and I were up for a while last night after Anna passed out. Mia and I were in the middle of making some really really sloppy tiktoks and Anna started mumbling something in her sleep but we didn't pay much attention to it until i heard my name. I got up and walked over to her to see what she needed but she was still fast asleep. As I was walking back to Mia, I heard it again. I turned my head around and Anna was most definitely saying my name. I looked at Mia with my mouth wide open in complete awe that Anna was moaning my name in her sleep. It was kinda hot though not gonna lie. After a few minutes of that, she stopped. Mia and I fell asleep and now we're here. I feel as if Anna and I are close enough for me to make jokes about it. I mean, only if she knew the things I would do to her.

anna's pov:

It's been an hour or two since i was told last night was basically a complete figment of my imagination. But it still replays in my head as if it happened and it's all i've been able to think about. Mia and I are making pancakes while Ag is in the shower. We're both vibing to music and having fun while making the ugliest pancakes i've ever seen. My phone vibrates and i go to check my notifications while Mia continues to flip her pancakes.

Bubbas🤍

hey come up stairs real quick

okkk i'm omw bubs<3
read at 8:01

I told Mia i would be right back and i headed up stairs. I wasn't sure what she needed since everything was stocked in the bathroom unless she wanted me to make a tiktok with her. I knocked on the door and she opened it, quickly pulled me in and shut the door behind me.

"Uhh? What're you doing you dork?" I said confused but very intrigued

She didn't say a thing, she simply stood there with her hair still wet and in her black sports bra. She began to walk towards me slowly, reaching for my hand and holding it gently. Her other hand making its way to my waist. Our bodies filled the empty space that was once between us. Our lips awaiting collision and our smiles waiting to meet.

Before our lips had the opportunity to finally meet, there was a knock on the bath room door causing us to separate.

Ag's pov:
The tension between Anna and i keeps increasing. It's becoming ridiculous to be honest. or maybe it's just me getting impatient with all these moments that could have happened but didnt. I think today i'm going to tell her how i feel. This whole just friends thing is not it. She is mine. I'm claiming her today. She makes me feel some typa way. She makes me feel everything. She is my person and i wouldn't have it any other way.